Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here know how to speak Arabic?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Ok this looks interesting. id certainly like to see it transulated. It cant be that hard to find some one to read this and work it out. Id like to have a copy of it my self If you want to send it I know one person who might know the language if she can help im sure she would.
    hey biggun check your messages i can send it to you
    maybe we all can get this deciphered

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I havent seen anything were They were actualy building AKs in the Kyber pass. Lots of enfiield and oter stuff but most of the AKs from there are modifed originals at least from pictures I have seen. If Im wrong Thats ok Id love to see some pics of them being built. When they can get those guns for next to nothing and they dont sell for anything if they did build them I cant see a guy spending days making parts for one that are almost free in that part of the world. again I may be completly wrong but tourists are not there to by AKs they want Martini Henerys and other clones.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

hey biggun i sent you the info

Feedback Score

1BG, Seem to remember someone in the military in Afghanistan posting some Kyber builds on the AKF. The wildest most bizzare one was a Krink milled receiver gun made to look like a stamped receiver complete with rivets. Kinda reminded me of those handmade with a file from railroad track Chinese Broomhandled Mausers copies. I'll see if I can find a link.

Feedback Score

Hope this link works. Might have to be a member of the AKF.
    The AK Forum - Login

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

YouTube - Illegal Gun Market in Pakistan

Remember guys. They were making swords and working with metal, to fight invaders at the Khyber pass, before before Jesus was born.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Hey 4th,
    Thanks for the Ytube post. I remember seeing a documentry a long time ago about Khyber Pass. Nothing has changed except a few newer weapons.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Those look like some cool plans, but really heat treat info is all about the steel your using. Are you looking for the hardness specs of each piece?

It is weird how little drawlings and specs are out there for the AK. At first you would think they would be everywhere, with how many countries produced them.

I'm in a CAD class right now if you need help with the dimisions I can do that or i'm sure my instructor would help.

Goodluck

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I know they can make about anything in the Kyber pass but I doubt that are making there own trunions and bolts and carriers when they can easly just modify existing AK,s

The pics I have seen all had some original parts.

Id love to see what they could do with the stuff I have in my shop. likely build a car that gets 300 miles to the gallon and runs on water. LOL

msd
    Feedback Score

Have been able to translate the prints? i am searching for those prints too. if you dont mind sending them, i can translate them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.