Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zeiss Orion night vision scopes

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Sprat - would you still have copies of the manual available?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Wish I had the coin for one of these

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

1biggun - the ones that Cope's currently has in stock look nice.

Today, I had a chance to drive to Cope's. He has a nice store front.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

yes sniper i have the manual on pdf its in german, but you read and/or understand duestch,

I will send any member a copy just send me a e-mail at captainjack692@aol.com

I spoke to misty last week when I ordered my anderson blem AR upper, she said this latest batch are in new to near new condition better than the first batch also each scope was checked and refurbished in germany

I own one of these man it worked like a charm during the blackout after sandy, these mount on the ARM's mount. these are gen 1/2 scopes get one for a backup
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    yes sniper i have the manual on pdf its in german, but you read and/or understand duestch,

I will send any member a copy just send me a e-mail at captainjack692@aol.com

I spoke to misty last week when I ordered my anderson blem AR upper, she said this latest batch are in new to near new condition better than the first batch also each scope was checked and refurbished in germany

I own one of these man it worked like a charm during the blackout after sandy, these mount on the ARM's mount. these are gen 1/2 scopes get one for a backup
    Sprat,
    Thanks, email sent. I need to read and understand more Deutsch than what I do, plus my goal is to one day be able to speak it a lot better than I do now. If I could become fluent - that would be a big plus. Now if my family and I would have just lived in Germany for a couple more years - that would have been great. One of my teenagers is going to take two years of German in High School (his choice) so it looks like I'll be helping him with his homework and can hopefully learn more at the same time too.

They were out of the blem AR receivers today - but the ones without blem were $61.99 - still not a bad price (but if there had been a blem AR receiver there I would have bought it instead ). I ended up with a CMMG lower parts kit and bought a tapco T6 milspec stock. This will be the lower I'll end up pairing with a 22LR upper assembly.

The ARM's mount is a #7 - Cope's has those too.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

e-mail sent enjoy

I got the blem upper ordered last tuesday, its on its way

I ordered my arms mount directly from ARMS, I thought it was a # 9

you can cut and paste with freetranslations.com thats what rtg 's guy did, besides you don't need the manual

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Thank you for the email.

I haven't checked to see if the #9 will work, but have seen multiple places the #7 will. That is where I got the info.

Thanks for the suggestions about translating.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Has the claw mount right? Thinking this might be good on the PTR-93.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

yes each scope comes with a original HK mount, plus one for a modern panzerfaust, mg3 (mg42)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I want one on a suppreseed bolt action in a big bore for when deer attack.

Id love one it s not going to happen this year .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.