Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video: CA police use excessive force

jrs
    Feedback Score

Default Video: CA police use excessive force

The video was taken through a car windshield on a rainy day. But watch to the end. - jrs

Video: L.A. Cops Shoot a Guy Point-Blank Outside a Carl's Jr.

Video: L.A. Cops Shoot a Guy Point-Blank Outside a Carl’s Jr.

Video: L.A. Cops Shoot a Guy Point-Blank Outside a Carl's Jr. Police officers in Monterey Park, Calif., shot and killed a man in the parking lot of a Carl's Jr. yesterday morning, and witnesses caught it on video. According to the New York Daily News, the man, who was wearing a dark hoodie, was breaking windows inside the restaurant. The video shows him coming out into the parking lot carrying what looks like a shovel or large hammer. The cops appear to taser him, which has no effect. When he seems to rear up to swing the object in his hand—but before swinging it—the two officers fire off ten shots.

Five were fired while he was standing, and five after he appeared to fall to the ground (the actual shooting is obscured in the video by a parked car). According to the Daily News, five of the bullets struck the victim, who was pronounced dead later at a local hospital.

The people who recorded the video seemed to get a kick out of the whole thing: "He lit that motherfucker!" says one. "Dude, he shot him so many times," said another, laughing.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Well, it looks like he had it coming I suppose, but I am thinking one to the chest would have been enough to take the starch out of him and the other 9 or so shots were really not needed
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Somebody hit the reset button.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

It looks to me like the first guy fired and he turned to run away. His head is visible above the roof of the car moving left for at least 3 of the second volley of five, so the second five were not fired "after he appeared to fall". If he was running towards someone they were justified in firing until he went down. Considering the second volley was fired in less than 2 seconds, it seems reasonable that the realization he is finally going down and the mental switching of gears to stop pulling the trigger could easily encompass a shot or two. He was only hit 5 times out of 10, so we have no idea when the first shot hit him, the first volley could have missed entirely.

Bottom line, when the cops tell ya to drop the weapon, you damn well drop it or face the consequences of taking a shovel to a gunfight......

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    He was only hit 5 times out of 10
    That's way better than average for police marksmanship!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    That's way better than average for police marksmanship!
    ! But seriously I think he got his just desserts.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

just what did he do now to warrant that?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

just what did he do now to warrant that?
    Doesn't matter, it's an improvement to the gene pool
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sorry Perry, I'f he came at me or anyone else here with a shovel, or whatever it was he had, he'd get smoked too. After getting tased with no reaction I think there is more than meets the eye here. Looks justifible to me. The dumb-ass's filming sound like there "Great contributors" to the gene pool too!!! It's sad that people have no sense now days, the perp or witnesses, do they think it's a vidio game or something??? Everyone is so desensitized now days, and I can't help but contribute it to all the violence in vidio games and movies. Those idiots filming didn't have a clue of the danger they were in and thought it was a big joke!! They don't have a clue, a sad comintary on peoples charter now days. I'm just glad I live where I do, these type things are rare around here.

Feedback Score

not at all, i just wonder why the dog didnt get in on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.