Gunco Forums banner

Who Is Up For A Welding Clinic?

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  riflecrankdotcom 
#1 ·
Tozzi and myself are thinking the second Saturday in October..(13'TH) we should have a get together at the shop for those that want a freebie lesson or 2..

We will have at our disposal..
Miller A/BP330 Miller Tig welder..
Water cooled torch..
Welding positioner..
Lincoln stick..
Miller Trailblazer..
Suitcase Migs..
O/A cutting set up..
All the supplies needed to have a clinic and here is the kicker..
It's FREE!!

All you need is your welding mask..gloves and a open mind..

For those of you here that don't know of Tozzi he is the man when it comes to mig and stick..

Date is PENDING as of right now but so far it looks OK..

Shop is located at..
110 Broadway.
North Attleboro,Mass.02760

It's been a few years since we did this so what the heck.
I/WE used to do this 3 times a year..
Details to come..

...zap!

See less See more
#3 ·
YEA I REALLY WISHED I LIVED CLOSER. IM A DECENT WELDER WITH A MIG GOOD WITH A STICK BUT I REALLY COULD USE A LEASSON IN TIG. I HAVE LINCOLIN TIG WITH A FOOT PEDAL AN I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN IT PROPERLY.

ID ALSO LOVE TO KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE MY SPOOL GIN FOR MY MILLER 250 THAT I HAVE NEVER USED . IM ALWAYS TO BUSY TO TAKE THE TIME TO STOP AN LEARN IT RIGHT.

ITS COOL THAT YOUR DOING THIS FOR PEOPLE.

#5 ·
I'd definitely attend if I was within reasonable driving distance. I think it's a great idea Zapster.

#9 ·
Sure wished I was closer also. How about you guys video it and post it on YouTube?? I bet it would get tons of hits. I always wanted to learn Aluminum. Maybe I'll check out Lincoln Electric's school of welding (my older brother used to work there and is about 12 miles from my house).....

Later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.