Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2nd car show

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default 2nd car show

For you doubters out there ,,,,,, BELLSON!!!!!!!! HE! HE! HE! Coyote ugly,,, my ass!!!

Lucille SMOKES the competition!!

First 2 Shows with a class I qualify in,, other than in non judged "fun fields",,,,,,

1 first place an one second place trophy in the "under restoration class" OH YEA!!!!!

Oh ye of little faith,,,,, BELLSON!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd car show-354.jpg  

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Congratulations Brother, that's awesome!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HEY WAY TO GO .

Feedback Score

man, i love it when a plan comes together! CONGRATS MAN!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks guys. Yup, ya got to love it. I put this up mostly just to pick on Bellson a bit sense he thinks the car is 'Coyote Ugly " ,,,, There showed him now didn't I!!!

To bad he's been so busy lately and he hasn't been on much, he may miss the post. I kinda wanted to rub his nose in it a bit,,,sense he's been abusing me about restoring the Buick,, a bit and calling my Lucielle coyote ugly,,,,THERE,,,, that'll learn him!!!!

Can't wait to ship it back out and have it done right ,,,, then I can put everything else back together and really have it nice. The guy that did the body work really screwed it up bad. You look down the side and it looks like a windy day on the lake,,,, ripples everywhere!! And there's tons of thin spots in the color and "zebra stripes" everywhere too. What a mess.

Just a damn good thing I'm retired and have the time,, it would never get done right otherwise, hot rods take allot of time to do up, especially if you put them in the shows. Around here there are some really nice rods and allot of compitition at the shows so you really need a nice rod if your going to get a trophy.

Lots more pieces parts to fuss with,,, than with a gun when ya get into rebuilding!!! And she's HUGE to, Hell it's about 4" longer than my buds GMC extended cab truck with a full sized box,now that's a BIG car!! Hell it takes a half a day just to put a single coat of wax on it ,, it's so far around, and polishing the chrome ,,, that will eat up the rest of the day!!! It's a "Labor of love" that's for sure, it's along ways around the old girl!!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

congrats!!! You deserve it!

It is nice to see that even "coyote ugly" can still win awards.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

jrs
    Feedback Score

Ignore Bellson, TWA.... Grats.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Just a little update on the Buick.

3 Years of owning it and 4 trophy's later in the "under restoration class" after 2 years bringing it to the shows ,here's where she's at now,,,Slowly but surely getting closer,,,,

Now to buy all new window welting,,@>$200,,ouch!,, then the interior can go back together next. I was going to do up the motor this winter, but I haven't gathered all the parts for that yet so that will be on the back burner till I can. A noisy gear drive to replace the timing chain is hard to find as well as the GS type valve covers. I still can't decide between the stage 2 or stage 3 heads yet,,it will probably be the stage 2's though sense they have the larger valves but lower compression than the 3's. I want to be able to run on pump gas and keep it street-able without eating me outa house and home. With the stage 3's I'd still need to run some "blue streak" to make it run well,,and I don't want to do that at >$8 per gal like I have to now.

She's getting there boys! Maybe in a couple more years she'll be all done,,hope so, I'm getting broke building up this old girl !!!

Damn Toys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd car show-hartford-car-show-cruise-010.jpg  

2nd car show-hartford-car-show-cruise-020.jpg  

2nd car show-hartford-car-show-cruise-008.jpg  

2nd car show-002.jpg  

2nd car show-hartford-car-show-cruise-019.jpg  

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

You rock Brother, and so does Lucille !!!! I love all the Rivieras from the '60's through the early '70's. I have to admit though that I'm partial to the big boat tail '70's like yours. One of the prettiest cars to come out of the big barge era.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Beautiful ride.wish I had kept my 72 455 trans am but kids costed more back then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.