Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AK47 parts kit for $1200.....really??

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Well the way things are going you might get that in a year or two
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

I looked up on JG sales and they are all sold out on AKs. Then I looked on local forum sale section and all of the AKs are sold out too. One WASR sold for $1000 within one hour.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

EVERYTHING is ALL SOLD OUT!

I saw where a 30 round PMAG sold for $830.01 today on an auction site.

This has almost gotten to a point of being SILLY!
    M U S I B I K E

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I bought four of those kits from Cope's on a prebuy for what the starting price was on that PMKMS underfolder kit! That may be the reason that no one bid on it!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Agree it's overpriced, but my understanding was only about 700 of these Hungarian folder kits came to the US. If true it would increase the rarity factor. ( Mine has been built)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

gosh i should de-mill those kit built rusty old worn out rommys i got for CFS years ago and cash in!!

i though i got robbed @$59 each back in the day!--

Feedback Score

History once again repeates itself. When the orgional Assualt weapons ban went into effect, 99.00 Sks's jumped upward as high as three hundred dollars. And many will pay what I call the panic price to get what they want, before its to late, and thats ok if it makes them feel good & they dont get ripped off. and during these times itds easy to do. Myself I shop around there are so many gun parts vendors in the States I can pick and choose. I'm sorry that other bussinesses panic during these times and have decided to stop selling items on thier own, many of which I have done bussiness with for years, Maybe its just me but when companies do things like this, It just furthers my point that the only thing that the company cares about is the bottom line.! & not thier customers concerns, wants or needs. Its diffrent if they get into hot water with ATF for something
    stupid like not logging in a firearm into thier books right away. But to stop selling items
    before there is any type of Ban in effect I cross them off my vendors list & will not do bussiness with them no matter what when the smoke clears, due to thier actions speak louder than words. So if one stops selling items and there is no current law against selling
    those items I refuse to do bussiness with them. To me it feels like they are doing exactily what the gun grabbers want. So they no longer get my bussiness. I have just receiently cancled a nice order that was to be profitable for the company & valuable to me. But I'll find another vendor who will give me a better deal! for my money. Sure Im just one but there are more out there who feel the same way. Walmart stopped selling Black Rifles, I told my other half if they refuse tio sell one item they dont need anymore of my money. I told her to take everything back she purchased at walmart. I;ll pay more money to a store that stands behind thier customers. and five grand is a lot for a store to loose in one shot!,,,,,,,Doc

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    If its like my AMD65,it came with FA parts in the bag.
    Semper Fi Bro!

Feedback Score

Ive got 15 blanks, and sever Ar-15 Blanks Which according to ATF are Legal, Ive just ordered 5 stripped uppers. My plan is to get all my parts which I have the most of alreadyand I might add I have no FA parts! I dont need them I can fire just as fast and hit what Im aming at so for me full auto is not an option and partially due to FA parts are legal here. Now for the nex question The Bump Fire Stock For Ak's and AR15"s Atf states that this item is legal , my question just how legal is it ? or is this another attempt at grabbing for not following the rules of custom built firarms, You be the Judge,
    and if anyone finds the answer please let me know...Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Ive got 15 blanks, and sever Ar-15 Blanks Which according to ATF are Legal, Ive just ordered 5 stripped uppers. My plan is to get all my parts which I have the most of alreadyand I might add I have no FA parts! I dont need them I can fire just as fast and hit what Im aming at so for me full auto is not an option and partially due to FA parts are legal here. Now for the nex question The Bump Fire Stock For Ak's and AR15"s Atf states that this item is legal , my question just how legal is it ? or is this another attempt at grabbing for not following the rules of custom built firarms, You be the Judge,
    and if anyone finds the answer please let me know...Doc
    there ain't no answer to an open question and this is where the feds like to leave everybody hanging.

the bump fire thing is legal--right now --however the BATF has a record of going back on things and changing the rules any time they see fit.

a bump fire with a 10rd mag sort of loses its cool factor--

a lot of folks here bought the bump-fire set up over the last few years and most are happy with um.

i am sticking with straight semis myself --mainly to conserve what may well be "precious" ammo.

the BATF may decide at any time the bump fire is a conversion to full auto in spite of the fact that so far none have been used in any crime that i am aware of--

and then again they might not even want to bother with it--ya never know which way the beaurocrats will go ---

if the ban all semis then bump fire will be sort of a moot point. maybe a bump-fire pump action--???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.