Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oregon Mall shooting Must be made up

Feedback Score

a part of me always wants to think these shootings were set up for some reason by some unknown secret governments and what not. i remember looking at the colorado shooting photos where there was a trail of blood (real visible and wide) starting from the back exit door of the theater, ending around the corner.....and this was a real photo of the crime scene. then to see a little girls shoe right outside the door. who the hell was bleeding to make the trail? the shooter was never shot obviously. idk i say its our duty to question everything. why NOT stage shootings? its a fantastic way to brainwash the U.S. into thinking about weapons in a new light, as bad. Its an excellent idea for gun control and disarming a population,by creating a false sense of terror. Eric Holder said him self "we must brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way" idk all this stuff seems crazy at times but you gatta ask why not? it would in fact make more sense to have these planned for a purpose rather than random occurrences. just a thought

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THOUGHT THE COLORADO IDIOTS AR JAMMED . THERE BLAMING THE MAG IN THAT ONE. I WONDER WHAT THE THIS CURRENT SHOOTERS CAUSE OF FAILURE WAS? GLAD IT FAILED.

A Bush Master AR-15 assault rifle similar to one used in Friday's rampage is displayed Sunday at a gun shop in Aurora, Colorado.The semi-automatic rifle used in the Colorado theater killings jammed during the rampage, apparently because of a problem with the 100-shot magazine feeding it, a law enforcement source with direct knowledge of the investigation said Sunday.

The military-style AR-15 had a separately purchased drum magazine, which can have trouble feeding bullets into the firing chamber if the gun is fired rapidly, the source told CNN.

"These after-market extended magazines have a tendency to jam," the source said.

Obama flies to Colorado

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

a part of me always wants to think these shootings were set up for some reason by some unknown secret governments and what not. i remember looking at the colorado shooting photos where there was a trail of blood (real visible and wide) starting from the back exit door of the theater, ending around the corner.....and this was a real photo of the crime scene. then to see a little girls shoe right outside the door. who the hell was bleeding to make the trail? the shooter was never shot obviously. idk i say its our duty
    to question everything. why NOT stage shootings? its a fantastic way to brainwash the U.S. into thinking about weapons in a new light, as bad. Its an excellent idea for gun control and disarming a population,by creating a false sense of terror. Eric Holder said him self "we must brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way" idk all this stuff seems crazy at times but you gatta ask why not? it would in fact make more sense to have these planned for a purpose rather than random occurrences. just a thought

I DOUBT THRE PLANED ITS JUST A WAY FOR A VERY TROUBLED PERSON TO GET ANY ATTENTION THEY CAN AN GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY FUELED BY THE MEDIA MAKING THERE NAME FAMIOUS. IMO THE MEDIA SHOULD NOT NAME THE SHOOTERS. THEY NOT ONLY GIVE THESE POOR SOULS A REASION THEY TEACH THE NEXT BATCH HOWE TO DIO IT BETTER BY REVALING THE MISTAKES THE PRIVIOUS SHOOTERS MAKE.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yes the Colorado shooters gun jammed with a beta style drum (most likely on of those Korean ones) and he reloaded fairly quickly, so he understood how the rifle worked.

And this guy also had a jam, I haven't been following this story to closely but from early reports I heard he fired less then 20 rounds. My guess is he didn't know what to do when it jammed and ran off, then once he got it cleared and reloaded is when he did himself in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're gonna be a real man about it, either take yourself out quietly, or at least take out some gang bangers or drug dealers or something. Don't shoot innocent people in a mall or movie theater or school.
    Yeah really, it would make some sense if he went into a place were a person or people had done something to him to get back at them and bystanders got in the way.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thankfully it was a jamomatic AR!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.