Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Liberals Dance In Blood - Call For "Gun Control"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

And another thing. We used to lock away crazy folks for being crazy. Now we turn them out on the street. Until they threaten or actually hurt someone. We have numerous walkers here that they put up in group homes in town. I dont trust any of them. I used to work at the nuthatch and their are some damn scary folks that were there then that walk the streets today, mumbling to themselves.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea this is BAAAD-- for the 2nd and our rights and freedoms.

i just got on the news.

the real story is not any type of gun--but what kind of society produces a 20 something year old man that wants to gun down a bunch of school kids??? how sick was this bastard and why was he not being treated?

when i was that mans age about all i was interested in is where the hoochie mammas were.

something is bad-bad wrong here.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I say lay the blame where it belongs, on the liberal entertainment industry
    WHAT WAS THE KIDS FAMIALY LIFE WERE HIS PARENTS STILL MARRIED WAS HIS MOM WHO HE KILLED A LIBERAL NUT, ABUSIVE, ETC?? WHAT MAKES THIS GUY TICK?? WHO RAISED HIM TO BECOME THIS WAY?????????????
    I was going to say something like this in another thread but I'll add it here.
    I do believe this is the proof of the liberal / progressive mind set. How many years ago was it when they started crying out "that disciplining a child is abuse"? And that if the parents won't take care of the kids we will.
    Well I think it's finally coming out in the open, with every generation that passes living that life style just creates more mentally unstable people.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That F-ing asshole BigO is comparing this shooting to gang violence in Chicago, what a f-ing douche bag
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

This has absolutely nothing to do with gun control. Connecticut from what i understand is already a pretty heavily gun controlled state. This is intent by the user....we ban drugs...yet they are still available and a major problem...love this vid

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

A GUN BAN is going to come about for sure now,

Sandy Hook shooting weapon was .223-caliber rifle designed for combat
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    A GUN BAN is going to come about for sure now,

Sandy Hook shooting weapon was .223-caliber rifle designed for combat
    sad.....what will it take for people to realize these weapons are designed for people who threaten our life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. until the government comes knocking at their door with weapons drawn because they didn't submit to a tax, or said/did something against the governments agenda; they will not see the assault weapons intended purpose. i just read all the comments on that article....it incredible to see how much different people think and feel. its black and white to me. my favorite comment and one i actually agreed with is why arnt school armed with these to fire back.

Feedback Score

May their souls and the souls of all the dearly departed rest in peace. I wish I knew why all this violence is suddenly happening, but now is not the time to discuss this. There are too many parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, siblings and friends grieving and in shock, to be so cold as to rub it in. There will be plenty of time later to scream about this. Also, the news media needs to leave these people alone and get the cameras out of their faces.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I was going to say something like this in another thread but I'll add it here.
    I do believe this is the proof of the liberal / progressive mind set. How many years ago was it when they started crying out "that disciplining a child is abuse"? And that if the parents won't take care of the kids we will.
    Well I think it's finally coming out in the open, with every generation that passes living that life style just creates more mentally unstable people.
    YEAP WELL SAID. TODAYS KIDS GET A TIME OUT IF THERE BAD AN WAYBE PROBATION IF ITS SERIOUS . BACK IN THE DAY RIGHT AN WRONG WERE INSTALLED WITH A BELT OR PADDEL AN THERE WERE REAL PAIN AN SOLID VALUES INSTILLED INTO YOU WHEN YOU CHOSE THE PATH OF WRONG. MANY TIMES I CHOSE THE RIGHT PATH BECAUSE THE SAHME IT WOULD BRING ON MY FAIMILY IF CAUGHT WAS NOT WORTH IT. WE HAVE ABANDONED RELIGION, FAIMLY VALUES, SOCIALY ACCEPTED VALUES. ARE RECENT ELECTIONS WE APPROVED MORE DRUG USE, ANAL SEX BETEEN MEN, LESS LAW ENFORCMENT OF CRIMINALS. PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME ANY MORE. THE MEDIA IS COMPLETYLY FULL OF VIOLANCE. VIDEO GAMES ARE COMPLETLY POUT OF CONTROL. THERE ARE TO MANY WEAK MINDS ATHAT SEE A GETTO LIFE STYLE AN ACTING TOUGH AS THE COOL WAY TO BE AB THERE IS NO ONE TO TELL THEM DIFFERANT.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

but now is not the time to discuss this. There are too many parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, siblings and friends grieving and in shock, to be so cold as to rub it in. There will be plenty of time later to scream about this. Also, the news media needs to leave these people alone and get the cameras out of their faces.
    NO ONE HERE IS RUBBING IT IN. THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON THAT DONT FEEL FOR THESE PEOPLE.
    I PERSONBALY AS A FATHER AM DISCUSTED AS TO WHAT HAS HAPPENED HOW EVER WE CANT JUST PRETEND THE CONSQIENCES OF A IDIOT WILL NOT A FFECT OUR LIVES AN HOBBIES AN EVENTUALY OUR FREEDOM . YOU ARE CORRECT THE MEDIA NEEDS TO SHUT UP AN GO AWAY.

AS I SIT HERE AN REGRETABLE FEEL THE NEED TO BUY PARTS AN AMMO TO FINISH MY PROJECTS THAT I CANT REALLY AFFORD RIGHT NOW BECAUCE IM AFRAID THEY WILL BE BANNED OR UNAVALIABLE SOON I ALSO FEEL BAD FOR EVERY ONE INVOLVED I THINK HOW ID FEEL IF I HAD TO GO TO MY SONS SCHOOL AN WAIT TO SEE IF HE MADE IT OUT OK. MY DISCUSSION OF IT AN WHAT MAY HAPPEN IS ONLY DUE TOT HE IMEADIATE ACTIONS OF THOSE WHO WANT TO TAKE MY PROPERTY AN FREEDOM AWAY. WE ALL DEAL WITH A TRADEGIDY IN DIFFERANT WAYS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.