Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Liberals Dance In Blood - Call For "Gun Control"

Feedback Score

I remember when my parents were called to school for me being hyperactive and not sitting still in class. The teachers thought it was ADHD and that I had trouble paying attention. So I got a swat upside the head and enrolled in sports. Football, boxing, tennis, basketball, volleyball, etc... It wasn't until I was 13; I was given a test in my ability to retain information and how I learned. Results said I was an active learner and bottom line... I wasn't being challenged in school. I graduated High School with a 4.2 GPA and ranked 17 out of 779 students...

Take the same case and ask how many of these kids in my case are given medication or ignored and cast aside by teachers as "bad apples"? Kids are our future and sorry to say some parents treat them as an inconvenience as opposed to a blessing. Kids killing kids happens every day in communities where kids are ignored and psychologically neglected. It happens in countries all over the world. In our country too many parents are too busy to be parents and too many "role models" are enshrined in their self absorbed agendas... Society starts at the lowest levels AT HOME. everything else is an amplification of the latter.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    A GUN BAN is going to come about for sure now,

Sandy Hook shooting weapon was .223-caliber rifle designed for combat
    And it's nice how they left out the part that the rifle was in the car and he carried the handguns into the school
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Take the same case and ask how many of these kids in my case are given medication or ignored and cast aside by teachers as "bad apples"? Kids are our future and sorry to say some parents treat them as an inconvenience as opposed to a blessing. Kids killing kids happens every day in communities where kids are ignored and psychologically neglected. It happens in countries all over the world. In our country too many parents are too busy to be parents and too many "role models" are enshrined in their self absorbed agendas... Society starts at the lowest levels AT HOME. everything else is an amplification of the latter.
    Well said
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

This is what O and his gang, needed and wanted all along.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well now we are getting somewhere. Apparently the shooter was autistic:

At least 27 people, including 20 children, shot dead at elementary school in Connecticut - NYPOST.com

Probably high functioning but also explains why he was still living at home with his mother.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

With my deepest respect to all of you. I just need to rant.

RANT ON:

I am sickened by this atrocity. I want to lay hands on the filthy vermin and defile his corpse, eventually chopping it to small pieces and flinging them to the crows.

I want to scream in the faces of ALL of our politicians, adminstrators, educators, and every stupid fucking libtard: THIS IS YOUR FAULT~~~~~ You knew that there were dangers, and all you did was pass stupid laws that made the other libtards feel good. YOU DID NOTHING TO PROTECT THEM!
    I would bet every penny I have, and my children's virtue that there are AT LEAST 100 relatives of these slain innocents who are Vets. I would make the same bet that if we did what the Israelis did in the 1970's and created a corps of trained vets to GUARD our schools with MACHINE GUNS, that these kinds of crimes would cease. It sure seemed to work there. It sure seemed to work in Scotland, when they stationed police AND Army troops in all of the schools, and it sure seemed to work in Germany when they did the same thing. WHY IS THIS SUCH A MYSTERY TO OUR FUCKING POLITICIANS?

I am sick at heart over this. 20 little bears are dead. 6 adults are dead. Others are laying wounded in hospitals. This is my worst nightmare.

It is time to Man-UP and protect our kids. It is time to declare an end to "Gun-Free Zones". It is time to declare all Schools as Maximum Security Zones. It is time to recruit some Grand-Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Grannies, Brothers, Cousins, and VETS to guard our MOST PRECIOUS TREASURES.

RANT OFF:

Fuck Obama and his Crocodile Tears! He is nothing more than a spineless chimp. And fuck all of the idiot libtards as well. The only way to protect our children is to PROTECT THEM! And that means GUNS, and SWORDS, and SHIELDS, and HORSES! It also means that you change the laws to treat these kinds of animals that prey upon children as the animals that they are. BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! MAKE IT PUBLIC, REQUIRE IT TO BE TELEVISED. I somehow think that these kinds of attacks and crimes might just come to a screeching halt.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    With my deepest respect to all of you. I just need to rant.

RANT ON:

I am sickened by this atrocity. I want to lay hands on the filthy vermin and defile his corpse, eventually chopping it to small pieces and flinging them to the crows.

I want to scream in the faces of ALL of our politicians, adminstrators, educators, and every stupid fucking libtard: THIS IS YOUR FAULT~~~~~ You knew that there were dangers, and all you did was pass stupid laws that made the other libtards feel good. YOU DID NOTHING TO PROTECT THEM!
    I would bet every penny I have, and my children's virtue that there are AT LEAST 100 relatives of these slain innocents who are Vets. I would make the same bet that if we did what the Israelis did in the 1970's and created a corps of trained vets to GUARD our schools with MACHINE GUNS, that these kinds of crimes would cease. It sure seemed to work there. It sure seemed to work in Scotland, when they stationed police AND Army troops in all of the schools, and it sure seemed to work in Germany when they did the same thing. WHY IS THIS SUCH A MYSTERY TO OUR FUCKING POLITICIANS?

I am sick at heart over this. 20 little bears are dead. 6 adults are dead. Others are laying wounded in hospitals. This is my worst nightmare.

It is time to Man-UP and protect our kids. It is time to declare an end to "Gun-Free Zones". It is time to declare all Schools as Maximum Security Zones. It is time to recruit some Grand-Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Grannies, Brothers, Cousins, and VETS to guard our MOST PRECIOUS TREASURES.

RANT OFF:

Fuck Obama and his Crocodile Tears! He is nothing more than a spineless chimp. And fuck all of the idiot libtards as well. The only way to protect our children is to PROTECT THEM! And that means GUNS, and SWORDS, and SHIELDS, and HORSES! It also means that you change the laws to treat these kinds of animals that prey upon children as the animals that they are. BURN THEM AT THE STAKE! MAKE IT PUBLIC, REQUIRE IT TO BE TELEVISED. I somehow think that these kinds of attacks and crimes might just come to a screeching halt.

Regards,
    +1 I agree with public executions, and an armed populace.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What really is getting frosts my ass about all this is that the press, some gov officials and anti types don't even have enough respect for the dead or there family's,, than to jump on this as a gun issue with-in a couple hours,,like a hungry dog jumps a bone!!! All In the name of gun control and there twisted agenda's!!! WTF ????? Don't these people have even the least bit of respect for the victum's , there family's and the other kids that had to witness this??? Give me a fucking break!!!

How disreaspectfull ,,, These assholes should be real proud of them self's!!! The only thing they seem to care about is there issues as apposed to the grief and disbelief the parents must be feeling at this moment, and for the loss they will undoubtedly never get over, and the empty feeling any caring human being SHOULD feel towards the family's,,,,,UN FRIGGIN REAL !!!!!

May the Lord God almighty help the parents and familys to get through something that we here could only imagine in our worst nightmares !! Rest in peace my children,, the Lord is with you now.

I'm so damn mad at this moment and I just want to help,,, but what could we possibly do, this is so far above anything most of us could possibly imagine, I'd be at a loss to know what to do to help, other than to pray for them. It's a sad sad day indeed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The guy had Asperspers. Hell, he probably thought he was in a video game shooting aliens on Pluto for all we know.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    The guy had Asperspers. Hell, he probably thought he was in a video game shooting aliens on Pluto for all we know.
    hahaha too funny

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.