Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Liberals Dance In Blood - Call For "Gun Control"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Liberals Dance In Blood - Call For "Gun Control"

Liberals Dance In Blood - Call For "Gun Control"

Liberal reporters, elected officials, pundits and Hollywood entertainers are blaming the National Rifle Association, calling for gun control and expressing no apologies for being political immediately in the wake of the Connecticut elementary school shooting on Friday.

(See link for tweets, etc.)

Read more: Liberals immediately blame NRA after Conn. school shooting | The Daily Caller

Black Blade: From the portly Michael Moore to failed actor Will Wheaton, the liberal-progressives are coming out of the woodwork clamoring for "gun control". It is as expected. The anti-second amendment libs will dance in the blood for days. Meanwhile, I see several online vendors are suddenly swamped with buy orders on ammo and I presume for firearms as well.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

jrs
    Feedback Score

I say lay the blame where it belongs, on the liberal entertainment industry with all their violent first person shooter games and the movies from Hollyweird.

They're the ones programming all these nut cases. Guns are inanimate objects and can't make anyone do anything.

On-screen smoking may turn teens on to cigarettes | Fox News

But with the release a couple of days ago of a study showing how smoking in movies incites 49% of teens watching said movies with smoking in them to start smoking, I'd say the case is made that it's the libs fault.
    Last edited by jrs; 12-14-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: added link
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Looks like we have a hint where Barack said "we need to do something regardless of the politics". Sounds like gun control to me.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WHAT WAS THE KIDS FAMIALY LIFE WERE HIS PARENTS STILL MARRIED WAS HIS MOM WHO HE KILLED A LIBERAL NUT, ABUSIVE, ETC?? WHAT MAKES THIS GUY TICK?? WHO RAISED HIM TO BECOME THIS WAY?????????????

AS THE MEDIA HAS NOW STARTED TO READ THE OFFICAL SCORES OF EARLYER SHOOTNGS AN HOW THIS ONE HAS SET A RECORDS, SICK ATTENTION SEEKING PEOPLE SEE A WAY TO MAKE THE NEWS AN SET NEW RECORDS. THEY WILL SEE A WAY TO FOR A SHORT TIME HAVE POWER OVER SOME ONE THEY SEE IT AS THE PUNCTUATION POINT ON THE END OF THERE STORY, THE MEDIA WILL DRONE ON AN ON AN EVENTUALY THEY MIGHT GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT. INTHE MEAN TIME MILLONS OF SCHOLL KIDS WILL TRAUMITISED BY THE NEWS. THERE GOING OVER SECURITY MEASURES AN WHAT IF'S THERE SPECULATION AN CRAP WILL LEAD TO MORE OF THESE SHOOTNGS.

JUST SAW THE PRESIDENTS SPEACH AN IT STOPED SHORT OF CALLING FOR GUN CONTROL BUT MEANTONED NEEDING TO DO STUFF TO STOP THESE SHOOTINGS.

YOU CAN BET THE PRESIDENT WILL BE FORCED TO ACT WITH SOME THING.

THE MEDIA WILL REPORT WHAT IDIOTS LIKE LARD ASS RODGER MOORE HAS TO SAY WHEN HIS EATING HABITS HAVE KILLED MORE KIDS THAN GUNS. WHY MOVIE STARS GET ATTENTION IS BEYOND ME WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS.

THE MEDIA NEEDS TO SHUT UP THERE ON TV LIVE ALL DAY NOW. IN THE MEAN TIME 100 KIDS OR MORE HAVE DIED FROM DRUG OD,S CAR CRASHES AN DOMESTIC ABUSE. I DONT SEE THE PORESIDENT ON TV EVERY TIME A GANG BANGER REPEAT OFFENDER IS SHOT OR CAUGHT SHOOTING.

ITS SAD AN TRAGDGIC AS TO WHAT HAPPEND THE MEDIA SEEMS TO THINK THEY NEED TO MAKE IT SADDER MORE TRADJIC AN TELL US HOW TO FEEL. BLA BLA BLA.

WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS POUR MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE FIXED. PEOPLE IN TROUBLE NEED A PLACE TO GO AN GET HELP WITH OUT FEAR OF LOOSING EVERY THING THEY KNOW . THEY NEED TOI BE ABLE TO SEE SOMEONE ANNOMISLY WITH OUT FEAR OF CONFINMENT. WE ALL KNOW PEOPLE WHO SHOULD GET HELP ESPECIALY AROUND XMASS WERE THE MEDIA AN RETALIERS MAKE EVERY ONE WITH OUT MONEY OR FAMIALY FEEL BAD.

THE MEDIA HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT HOW THE PRESIDENT FEELS AN HOW HE HAS KIDS BLA BLA BLA. THYE NEED TO REPORT THE NEWS AN STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERY THING A DRAMA. ITS BAD ENOUGH AS IT IS.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Watch the prices EXPLODE!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    Watch the prices EXPLODE!
    Yep, ordered a AK-74 and a couple crates of 7.62x54r. Just never know but sounds like Barack wants to have more gun control.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

APARENTLY HE KILLED OTHERS (AT LEAST ONE) AT A DIFFERANT LOCATION POSSABKLY HIS DAD. THERE IS A LOT OF MISINFORMATION ON THE NEWS.

Feedback Score

Wait maybe they are on to something here. If you implement gun control people won't use them to kill... That's a great idea we should ban meth and heroin too. I hear that stuff is deadly....

Will someone tap me on the shoulder and let me know when these people stop trying to "feel" superior and hug the world and wake up. The great glutinous lib Micheal Moore was stomping his feet and crying when Mr Heston held an NRA meeting in Columbine, CO shortly after that school shooting. I guess those rules only apply if your beliefs are different than his.

I like how he went on to say free mental health care is the key. That's it just keep giving free stuff and everything will be ok. Hell I'm sure cows love it when the farmer is bringing them all that food... They are always surprised when they find out why I bet.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

There are monsters in the world. The sad part is the good people are prevented from protecting the innocent by the politcians. Gun free zones only create a target rich environment for the monsters. If the principal a teacher or an armed security guard had been there the result may very well have been very different

Never let a crisis go to waste. That is the way this administration works.

The left has always waded through blood to press the political agenda.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I am devastated by this as all of you surely are. It rips my heart out when kids are made to suffer. Pray for their familys.
    We are surely in for the most restrictive gun and related items ban that we have seen to date. It doesnt matter if it makes sense, the liberals do everything knee-jerk. So, what we have to do is call, write, e-mail our representatives. The only way they pay attention to us is if they think they may get voted out of office.
    The last gun ban caught me without any guns to speak of, exept for a coupla hunting guns. Now that I have built a collection I worry they may compleatly OUTLAW certain guns. Making them illegal to possess, period. Lets hope cooler heads prevail, and let us watch for signs that they may try something foolish so we can try to head it off.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.