Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gun control petition clears White House response threshold

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sovblocgunfan View Post
    I dont live there, but a couple of gunowners i know who DO live there say most of the gun control laws the antigunners want to see are already on the books in connecticut.

That will be ignored, and so will the idea that gun control failed to do anything to stop this mess from happening.
    Our family home is up there soblocgunfan. I fly up and visit my sister, on occasion..
    Visited a rather large gun shop and asked if they had any AKs, or ARs..
    My God the whole damn store went silent.. NO.. Not allowed in Connecticut..
    You would think I asked if they had any atom bombs for sale..
    When I lived there, years back, they were legal.. Not sure if those are grandfathered.
    Applying for a concealed carry permit.. I had to shine the Chief of Police's shoes and beg for the damn thing..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

JUST WATCHED MEET THE PRESS ITS WAS UGLY. BLOOMBERG, FIENSTIEN, ETC.

FIENSTIENS BILL IF PASSED WILL OUT LAW OVER 900 MODLES OF GUNS AN WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO BE GRANDFATERED IN. ITS UGLY.

IF YOUR NOT A NRE MEAMBER RIGHT NOIW YOU NEED TO BE EVEN IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THEM 100%.

NO MENTION OF THE PERCENTAGE OF SO CALLED ASSUALT TYPE RIFLES USED IN CRIMES INTHE WHOLE SHOW. CRAP ABOUT YOUR HUNTING STUFF NOT IN DANGER.

WHEN WILL THE FACTS THAT TRADITIONAL SHOT GUNS KILL MORE PEOPLE THEN ASSULT TYPE WEAPONS SET IN TO ALL GUN OWNERS???? WHEN WILL THEY RELIZE THAT THERE 870 REM, 500, MOSBURG M12 WIN AN ALL THE OTHER STUFF THEY USE BE THE NEXT TARGET FOR THE MEDAI AN ANTI,S????????????????????

THERE RABID ABOIUT PASSING LAWS TO BAN SOME THING THAT MAKES UP ABOUT 1% OF THE GUNS USED IN GUN CRIMES.

WERE ARE THE REAL NUMBERS FOR ASSUALT WEAPONS USED IN CRIME????????

HOW IS IT THE FBI DOSENT HAVE BETTER RECORDS AS TO WHAT TYPES OF WEAPONS ARE USED????????????? IN TODAYS DAY AN AGE YOUW OULD THINK EVERY GUN USED IN A CRIME WOULD BE RECORDED IF THE CRIME IS SOLVED . HOW HARD IS THIS?????

LAW MAKERS ARE TRYING TO BAN STUFF THAT THEY HAVE NO CLUE OF THE NUMBERS OF TIMES USED.

THE NRA NEEDS TO GET OFF THERE ASS AN GET THOSE NUMBERS OUT THERE IN THE MEDIA ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

HOW HARD IS IT TO GO OVER ALL THE GUN HOMICIDES IN THE US FIND THE TYPE OF GUN AN GET INTO A SYSTEM?????????????????

THERE ALSO NEEDS TO BE MORE INFO ON THE LEGITIMATE USE OF ALL OUR GUNS. RIGHT NOW THOIUSANDS OF ARS ARE USED FOR HUNTING AS WELL AS SOME SKS, AKS AN OTHERS. YET ALL YOU SEE IS UTUBE IDIOTS BRAGGING HOW BAD THERE SHIT IS.

THE NRA NEEDS TO GET A PETITION GOING AS WELL AN THEY NEED TO DO IT NOW. STOP ASKING FOR MONEY AN START ASKING FOR SIGNITURES IN THERE MAILINGS.

THE NRA NEEDS TO START PUTTING NAMES TO ITS FACE. ALLTHESE ANTI GUN ADVOCASTES KEEP SAYING THERE FIGHTING THE NRA. THE FACT IS THER FIGHTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE NEED TO BE SEEN !

WERE ARE THE PETITIONS TO STOP ILLEAGES WHO KILL AROUND 10 PEOPLE A DFAY ACCORDING TO SOME SORCES??? WERE ARE THE PETITONS TO SAY WE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS???????????? THERE HAD BETTER BE SOME REAL ACTION OR WE WILL LOOSE OUR RIGHTS TO DEFEND OUR SELVES, AN ENJOY OUR HOBBBIES.

HOW DO THESE PETITIONS GET STARTED. CAN IT BE DONE ONLINE CAN IT BE STARTED HERE AN SHARED WITH ALL OTHER GUN SIGHTS????????????????????????????

HOW DO I START A PETITION AN GET IT AROUND THE NET??????????????????????

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

In the mind of the liberal the square wheel will roll someday. It just hasn't been perfected yet.

Yep, add another ban, another law, throw a few billion dollars at it. The "problem" will NEVER go away. People who want to kill other people have been doing so since the beginning of time and NO POLITICIAN or LAW is going to change that.

If people are willing to ignore God's law (Thou shalt not kill), WTF makes these political pinheads and liberals think man's law will be heeded?
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    IM THINKING THE SAME THNG THATS WHY IM TRYING TO GET THE REAL NUMBERS OF WHAT GUNS ARE ACTUALY USED IN CRIMES AN WHAT THE REAL FACTS ARE.

PERSOANLY A 2 MILLION PEACEFULL MAN MARCH ON WASHINTON WOULD BE A BETTER PLAN.

IT NEEDS TO COME FROM THE PEOPLE AN NOT THE NRA. IT NEEDS TO BE SEEN AS REAL PEOPLE WANTING THIS.

I agree. You need "real people" out there, not just the NRA with it's checkbook. A huge march would get people's attention.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Default I think the Govt dose pick and choose what they wish to address

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    I'm wondering what they will say about this because I never heard anything out of the petitions to succeed from the Union. Do ya'll think the WH is selective about what petitions they respond publicly to?
    I did not do a petition so to speak. However in my humble opinion, aprox 4 months ago I contacted political representives including the white house reguarding how my mothers rights were violated by a catholic hospital in new york state. all state agencies found the hospital to be in violation of laws set up to protect patients both federal & state laws. I was supposed to be contacted by the almighty powers that be. Including the white house. I never heard from them at all the only politican I heard anything from was a local who did nothing but sign me up for his political news letter BFD! which I did not sign up for!

Not only were my moms rights violated by voiding her DNR which was on file & in her chart!. But the Doctors resuscated her three times against her will and did everything she was against and had in writing. And of Course
    the Hospital and the Doctors billed Medicare and got paid for breaking a law
    that is both federal and state. So I would say the answer to your question is
    Yes!!,,,,, Doc ( And guess what under NY Law no one can be sued. well you can try but wont win!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

we need a march or some sort of peaceful protest iut needs to be somehting that the media cant ignore an politicains can see.

you can email until you blue in the face they just get deleated.

i think a line in the sand needs to be drawn an a decision needs to be made an this constant fighting that costs both sides to much money needs to stop.

think of the billions of dollars that could have gone to mental health an helping our own people.

Gunco Rookie Constitution_trumps_law's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Any gun control outside of background checks for a violant history should not be done. This does not sit well with me at all. People brag that we live in a free society yet they try to take away freedoms every day. Most people in this nation don't even know or care what the definition of freedom is.

Gunco Rookie Constitution_trumps_law's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Someone made a petition on this site against gun control. I suggest everyone signs and promotes it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.