Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feinstein and Semi-Auto Ban

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    IM WORKING ON A PETITION TO IF NOTHING ELSE GIVE GUNOWNERS A VOICE OUT SIDE THE NRA. I NEED HELP FROM PEOPLE SMARTER THAN ME WHO HAVE SKILLS BOTH BUSSINESS AN LEGAL TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
    How may I help? PM me

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Let the frenzy grow
    My comments in red

Lieberman, Democrats want ban on assault weapons
    By ANNE FLAHERTY, AP
    2 hours ago

WASHINGTON Democratic lawmakers and independent Sen. Joe Lieberman said Sunday that military-style assault weapons should be banned They already are, we can't buy assault weapons and that a national commission should be established to examine mass shootings in the United States.

The proposals were among the first to come from Congress in the wake of Friday's school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

"Assault weapons were developed for the U.S. military, not commercial gun manufacturers," Lieberman said before a vigil Sunday night in Newtown.
    And as mentioned, we can't buy assault weapons, they are not telling the truth for this agenda

"This is a moment to start a very serious national conversation about violence in our society, particularly about these acts of mass violence," said the Connecticut senator, who is retiring next month.

Gun rights activists remained largely quiet on the issue, all but one declining to appear on the Sunday talk shows. Meanwhile, Democrats vowed action and said it was time to hear from voters not gun lobbyists on how to prevent the next shooting.

The time for "saying that we can't talk about the policy implications of tragedies like this is over," said Rep. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., who won a Senate seat in the November elections.

Speaking Sunday night at a vigil in Newtown, President Barack Obama did not specifically address gun control. But he vowed, "In the coming weeks I'll use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens, from law enforcement to mental health professionals to parents and educators in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this."

He added: "Are we really prepared to say that we're powerless in the face of such carnage, that the politics are too hard? Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?"
    In other words, take away the rights of most because no one wants to do anything about the criminals
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hey Coils-when do they EVER tell the truth.

Feedback Score

Yeah Coils pump the brakes a little brother. You are making too much sense for Washington D.C. folk. You know them, they aren't going to let a little thing like sense screw up their decision making.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

we are NOT POWERLESS!

the schools can be secured and it won't even cost all that much!

just a few common seance things would go a long, long way.

this is typical though --ban an inanimate object , the mental problems, society problems go un checked. the root cause of the disaster is still around and it won't be long before some nut finds a new way to commit these types of crimes.

we have got to find out WHY there are 20 year olds who want to commit mass murder , find the defect and come up with come kind of solution.

who was it who said "were not asking the right questions." ???

this is a global problem it is happening all over the modern world. the EU, the ME , north america, south america, aisa, --stick you finger on a map and there has been some kind of mass murder BS just like this.

the government likes to paper over problems in effect that is what a ban is. we all know from the past bans that there is very little impact if any on crime.

people commit crime. people commit murder, people commit acts of terror. it is a PEOPLE problem.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

They won't be content until they've created a nation of felons unwilling to submit to their latest ban.

Go ahead. Banning is one thing. Taking them will be another.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Connecticut HAS an AW ban. It's #5 on the Brady "good states" list.

Can anyone tell me what positive effects resulted from the LAST Federal AW Ban?
    Beuhler? Beuhler?

Right, it was totally ineffective, other than allowing some price gougers to benefit from selling mags for ten times their worth.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Gun rights activists remained largely quiet on the issue, all but one declining to appear on the Sunday talk shows. Meanwhile, Democrats vowed action and said it was time to hear from voters — not gun lobbyists — on how to prevent the next shooting.

Perhaps there waiting for all the facts to be released correctly an not repeatadly changes every hour by the media who cant seem to get them out there correctly. instead of jumping to conclusions. Pehaps there is no need to go on a tv show with a bunch of idiots who can thell the differance froma full auto an a semi auto , who wont adress clear questions whne there is facts an true numbers presented. wo wont answer a straight question if there life depended on it. a tv show is no the place for discussions abut matter like this. TV shows are desigend to make money an sell commercials.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Four enemies of the Republic!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.