Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feinstein and Semi-Auto Ban

Feedback Score

Default Great portrate of the loosers !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Too bad there isnt a way there could be tee shirts made up with this photo and sold and the profits be spent to protect our rights, and not just limit it to this fourm, but spread the word to all other gun sites as well. There is an old saying you may not be able to make a person change thier mind by sound reasoning, and when that fails SHAME will always work!. Id be willing to help in this project providing there would some help from other members....Doc

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    as they once said in the old west--

" a law for you-uns and a law for we-uns!"

it will be just like the politicians to be exempt from any law they pass on us--hell the got thir own bank, their own wall-street perks we don't have--so this would just be par for the course.

i was thinking last night--all those billions the big "O" nut is wasting on jet flights , every a-wipe dept head has got his own jet and so on--

billions of our money wasted on posh shit for the politicians but they couldn't find the $$ to post a few armed police or military guards around schools??

what happened to those billions/trillions wasted on the dpt of Homeland security?

Sounds about right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feinstein and Semi-Auto Ban-noban.jpg  

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Feinstein, Schumer, and the rest of those gun grabbing democrusts the Clintons included, are the worst for this country but the only ones that see it is us!. I find these kind of people very desturbing they alll talk about change and whatnot, The only changes they want is what suits thier adjunda. On e of the major problems is the stupid electorial vote. Where I come from as most will agree the majorityor popular of any vote wins. If one looks at things in real time how can every single solitary vote be counted in a mattter of a few hours it can't!! In my humble opinion our elections are just as rigged as the countries with ruthless and terrioristic dictators. This country no longer operates on the principals and ideas that this country was orgionally founded upon. Take taxes for example, I do beleive its the US Constitution that states no taxation without representation!!. Yes we are represented but really have no say they will raise taxes one way or the other! Just to further thier own special projects, for they have robbed the money from Programs like Social Security and what not. We have a massive immigration problem, and what dose the presedent do ? Oh you can stay even though you broke the law to get and remain here in this country, we will create a special program just for you for you to stay here evenm though you broke the law.!!!

Granted no country is perfect but the most will agree that we are far from it. We five money to every country in the world and for what to drive up our taxes and never to be repaid or when we have a disaster very few countries return the favor.We are not the worlds bank or Police agency. Other Countries want our support in military conflicts that they cant win on thier own, and in return our prices rise and our Brothers, Fathers Mothers, & Sisters and friends get maimed for life and or killed in action! all because the powers that be Want to look good in the eyes of the World. Personally I say B*** S***!!! enough is enough. Granted the job of a politican is hard enough, But when its all one sided its time for the people to stand up and take back the proud country we once were. They say the Roads to hell are paved with good intensions, well gang were already here!. I remember when I was in schoo we had to do a report on local political leaders, I grew up in a midsize city in upstate Ny and I chose the mayor of the city, My step dad worked for the city and was around these public figures every day, no he wasnt a politican he was just a city sanitation worker assigned to city hall and the surrounding areas to make it nice and sparkley for the public. Anyway I started my report on how cool this mayor was and that he was for the people of the city and what not, My step dad looked at my report and said ### Do youreally want the truth? I said sure Dad said good lets start from scratch and her threw my report away. dad spoke and I listened and wrote my litttle fingers to the bone. On how this mayor was corrupt and he did what ever he did to line his pockets with more money. Well My paper got an F- I was upset to the point of yelling at my step dad. he said its ok # its ok everyone will see soon enough now when I brought a F home it usaly ment an ass whoopin but not this time. With in 7 months the mayor was was under federal invetigation for bribery and what not and went to prison! My dad went to school adn actually got my grade changed to an A. the Point Im tring to prove is that we have many power hungry politicans and very few good ones and the bad outway the good. there is a site I had found that had all the washington politicans and thier records of misconduct, ethics violations etc. How it works for us in the real world if we mess up on our jobs, we get fired!!! end of story. It now time to stand up and start going thur these peoples history
    while in office and if they have done wrong its time for them, to go and thier Political carrer stops there and let them go flip burgers in burger king! I would like to see the US Goverment boycotted for thier ineffective action to the american people, and then see what happens and how they change thier tune! Yes its tiime for a change, and it time for the people to do it. we cant walk doen the street with out fear of being mugged , murdered, raped or worse. the only thing politicans are good at is blowing smoke and raising thier pay while the rest suffer. Its time for a Change and the majority of the current office holders are not it! itds time for the people to take action, and we can do it calmly and with out being violent as the powers at be would think we would be. ther changes that have to be made for the better of our country are so simple I'll bet anyone here could do it!! SDtarting with stopping all forgin aid, stop helping terroists only for them to come back and bite the hands that fewd them in the first place. If other countries want our Military help they have to pay for it, plain and simple we are not here to be taken advantage of anymore by anyone.All in Favor?.....Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i was just listening to the faggot jerlodo reviara whatever his real name is on the radio.

him and his gay liberal school teacher guest had so many facts that were totally fiction it sort of blew my mind--

but the sheep believe what he says i guess--i guess because it makes them feel good--

Feedback Score

Same liberals, with their agenda

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hell i was just listening to the faggot jerlodo reviara whatever his real name is on the radio.

him and his gay liberal school teacher guest had so many facts that were totally fiction it sort of blew my mind--

but the sheep believe what he says i guess--i guess because it makes them feel good--
    AN YET HE WANTS AMISTY FOR ALL HIS WET BACK FRIENDS WHO KILL 3-10 AMERICANS A DAY INTHIS COUNTRY AN RAPE UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF WOMEN.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    Thought this was interesting..... No rise in mass killings, but their impact is huge - Yahoo! News

If the occurance of mass shootings has been fairly consistant over history, what has changed? The news, or the 24hr in your face show anything to get ratings even if it is in another country or across the nation. If it bleeds, it leads mentality.

Never let any good crisis go to waste.....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yep.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    AN YET HE WANTS AMISTY FOR ALL HIS WET BACK FRIENDS WHO KILL 3-10 AMERICANS A DAY INTHIS COUNTRY AN RAPE UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF WOMEN.
    Yeah Jerry Rivers is such a piece of sh*t!!! You're spot on with amnesty. Illegals take away American jobs, add to prison over crowding, tax our resources, murder and rape our citizens, rob our stores, break into our homes, wreck our cars with no insurance to cover it, drink and drive and run over people, and GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! Jerry Rivers wants amnesty for them, and to take our guns away from us. What's wrong with this picture?!?!?!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Just who is going to take my firearms away from me? Name the living breathing being that is actually going to reach out and try. I want the person's name, not the politicians.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.