Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: School Shooter Background

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY TEACHERS CANT LOCK THERE CLASS ROOM DOORS WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE??????? THE WHOLE LETS HUDDEL IN A CORNER IN ONE PILE IS DISTURBING.

IMO ANY TEACHER OR SCHOOL WORKER SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOCK THE DOORS IN A CLASS ROOM OR ANY ROOM AT THE FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE. IT MIGHT NOT STOP A IDIOT BUT AT LEAST IT WOULD GIVE THE COPS OR A CONCILED CARRY PERSON TIME TO RESPOND. IT WOULD NOT TAKE MUCH TO SET UP AN ENTIRE SCHOOL TO LOCK DOWN REMOTELY.

I WONDER HOW MANY TERRORISTS ARE WATCHNING THE NEWS AN GETTING IDEAS ON HOW TO HURT THIS COUNTRY AN ALOS GET LAWS PASSED TO DISARM US SO WE WELL BE EVEN LESS FREE AN VURNIABLE?????

IF YOU THINK THIS SHOOTING IS BAD THINK WHAT 30 TERRORISTS WITH REAL ASSULT RIFLES AN GEAR COULD DO IN A HOUR TO THIS COUNTRY NOW THINK WHAT 300 COULD DO. OUR KIDS ARE SITTING DUCKS. THE MEDIA CONTINUES TO ADVERTISE HOW TO DO A MASS SHOOTING BETTER EVERY TIME. THERE KNOW SETTING RECORD FOR MOST KILLED. GREAT ALL WE NEEED IS THE MEDIA KEEPING SCORE AN SETTING THE BAR. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT WORSE HE COULD HAVE KILLED TWO HUNDRED OR MAYBE MORE. IF THESE SO CALLED ASSULT WEAPONS ARE SO GOOD HOW WAS HE ONLY TO GET ONE ROOM WIPED OUT???? HELL IF HE WAS TRAIANED OR WAS EXMILITARY OR WHAT EVER HE COULD HAVE WIPED OUT EVERY ONE. THINK WHAT TWO SHOOTERS COULD HAVE DONE WITH SOME BETTER PLANNING. THEY LIKELY COULD HAVE HIT THAT SCHOOL WIPED OUT A FEW HUNDRED AN THEN GOT AWAY AN WENT ACROSS TOWN IOR ELSE WERE AN STARTED OVER. AS BAD AS THIS SOUNDS WE THE SCHOOL IS LUCKY IT WAS NOT WORSE.

I WROTE AFTER THE MALL SHOOTING THAT THE GUY WAS NOT VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE TRIED TO DO NOR WAS THE THEATER SHOOTER. THIS LAST GUY WAS BETTER AN THE NEXT WILL MAYBE TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. HELL NEXT TIME THERE MIGTH BE BOMBS THAT WORK.

THAT CLOWN COULD HAVE DONE MORE DAMAGE AN INFLICTED MORE PAIN WITH 5 GALLONS OF GAS AN A MATCH INSTEAD HE DRESSED UP LIKE A VIDEO GAME CHARICTER AN PLAYED FOR REAL THE MEDIA IS KEEPING THE SCORE FOR HIM. . HIS IDIOT MOM APPARENTLY KEPT GUNS AROUND WHEN APPARENTLY THERE WAS A MENTAL CASE IN THE HOME OR ACESS TOT HE HOME. HER MISTAKE COST HER HER LIFE AN THE KIDS SHE IN CHARGE OF.

I REMEMABER WHEN 911 HAPPENED AN A LOT OF THE GRADE SCHOOLS HAD STUFF SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS AN ALL THAT STUFF AN I THOUGHT GREAT WAY TO PISS OFF OUR ENEMYS WHEN PARENTS ARE AWAY AN CANT DEFEND THEM. BHEY LETS BUT A SIGN UP SAYING WERE HERE AN WE HATE YOU. THAT FEEL GOOD BS COULD HAVE BEEN A SIGN FOR A TERROROST TO SAY OH YEA TAKE THIS.

I WOULD HOPE MY SONS TEACHER WOULD HAVE TIME AN SENCE TO LOCK THE DOOR FROM THE INSIDE AN HAVE ENOUGH SENCE TO NOT PUT ALL THE KIDS IN ONE PILE.

ANOTHER THING WHATS WITH LINEING THEM UP AN WALKING THEM OUT. ID HOPE MY SONS TEACHER WOULD SAY OK KIDS SEE THOSE TREES OR WHAT EVER COVER THERE IS WHEN I SAY GO YOU ALL RUN SPREAD OUT AN GO TO THIS PALCE. I LOOK AT THE MAIN PICTURE THAT IS ALL OVER THE NEWS AN FRONT PAGE IN THE PAPER AN THING WTF LETS JUST MAKE OUR SELVES EVEN MORE EASY TO SHOOT. A LINE FULL OF WALKING OR EVEN RUNNING KIDS WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT IDIOTS DREAM.

THIS IS NOT A FIRE DRILL TIS GET THE HELL OUT MAKE IT HARD TO BE HIT.

I RELIZE THERE IS CAIOUS AN ALL THAT BUT TO JUST GET INTO THE CORNER IS STUPID.

I DONT WANT TO BE MR HINDSIGHT BUT COME ON PEOPLE. IM MORE WORRIED ABOUT REAL TERRORISTS THEN THE RARE MENTAL CASE IF THEY DECIDE TO GO THIS ROUTE WHOS GOING TO STOP THEM??????????? THE MEDIA SHOUD JUST START MAKING THEM BOOKS ON WHAT WILL HURT US THE WORST.

ROUGH DAY I HAVE BEEN LISTENIING TO IDIOTS TELL ME HOW AK ARE RESPONAIABLE FOR MOST GUN DEATHS AN I DONT NEED A MAG HOW AS LONG AS THERE SHOT GUNS AN DEER RIFLES ARE OK. ITS POINT LESS TO TELL THEM THERE HAVE BEEN MORE KILLED WITH SHOT GUNS THAN AKS.

Feedback Score

So what if they lock the door? They all have glass panels in them anyways. Further it would take a gun man a matter of seconds to shoot enough of the door away to force entry anyways. These aren't metal security doors.

Feedback Score

My daughter is a teacher. In this area anyway, when they lock down all the doors are locked. I don't think that is much of a defense though. They are sitting ducks in a "gun free" zone. Seems like the crazys don't pay attention the the laws??? Unbelievable huh?
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

Asking the right questions does not fit the offical narrative. Remeber all guns are evil and the government needs to take them from you for your own protection. Once the police, Obamma civilian defense force, and military are the only ones with guns you will be so much safer and won't ever have to worry about bad people ever again. It will be all sunshine, rainbows and unicorns.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

These aren't metal security doors.
    MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE??? AN HAVE YOIU EVER HONESTLY SHOT OPEN A SLOLD CORE DOOR ??? I HAVE ITS NOT AS EASY AS ONE MIGHT THINK . I DOIBT THERE SOLOD CORE BUT THE COST DIFFERANCE WOULD NOT BE THAT MUCH.

IM NOT SAYING LOCKING THE DOORS IS GOING TO DO A LOT BUT AT LEAST IT WILL SLOW THE GUY DOWN OR MAKE HIM MOVE ON. YOU DIONT NEED TO SIT INFRONT OF THE WINDOW. AN WHY DO THEY NEED A WINDOW??? ITS GOT TO BE BETTER THAN LEAVING THEM UNLOCKED AN GETTING IN A GROUP IN THE CORNER.

I REALIZE NO MATTER WHAT A NUT IS GOING TO DO DAMAGE BUT MAYBE PREPARING FOR IT A LITTLE BETTER MIGHT HELP MAYBE NOT. IT A PRETTY HELPLESS FEELING IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.