Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: about 11 years ago--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default about 11 years ago--

about 11 or so years ago--

i was on "loan" along with the rest of our merry little band, to a wealthy third world kingdom some where in the sandy ME.

that part of the world was rocked at that time and still is today by religious nutz that would blow themselves up in a buss or plane, at a bus stop, mall or any public place.

sometimes there would be mass shootings, though most of the time they would just detonate a bomb --blowing themselves up along with as many people as they could. truck bomb. car bomb, vest bomb, grenade attacks were the norm--

the perps were mostly male and from their teens to late 20s--every once in a while it would be a man in his lower 30s --90%+ was in the teens to late 20s--

anyway i met this young and attractive lady Dr that was educated in the west.

she had developed a theory that something happened to create a mental affection that caused 40% of the male population in her country to be religious skitzoid and suicidal.

of course these terrorist groups were recruiting them and hence all the suicide attacks of various kinds.

she had a chart showing the tendency --following the introduction of western medicine in her country an ever increasing number of mental problems and violent suicidal acts.

she suspected it was something in western medical practices adopted there in the last 40 years causing a ever increasing surge in murderous and suicidal acts-

for her efforts she was exiled from her home country due to it pointing some what to islam. it may have been additional pressure for the medical industry there--

i think she lives in France now.

we here in the USA have been seeing some of the same type of thing. i believe it just is not wrapped up in religion . (as much)

in later generations all over the globe there is a murderous element , that is hell bent on self destruction and taking as many as possible along for the ride.

there is something physically causing these types of suicidal attacks in our society.

inadequate mental treatments for one, various problems with values --i don't think the perps have any values at all--

this is a global problem and totally man made.

medicine in the USA needs to dig back through its history of the last 40-50 years and find out what is causing so many kids to go on suicidal rampages.

it could be a drug given commonly when a child is young, or it could be something done during pre-natal care , a shortage of some element, or pollution/toxins.

something is causing this that was not around when i was a kid. whatever is causing this in the young must have peaked in the last 20 years--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Damn j4--now you're scaring the hell out of me! I thought I had all our enemies figured out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

fluoride in the water?
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    fluoride in the water?

could be--could be any number of things --

if i had the answers i think i would be up quite a few pay grades.

something medical is all i know.

could be in the food, drink, or medications--or hell even the air--
    i do suspect that young lady was on to something -

-hell at least she was looking for the source of the problem.

AFAIK no one in the medical industry in the USA is even looking -

-maybe because their afraid they find that some big medication , food additive or something like that is affecting the youth horribly and don't want the thing to come back on um.

Feedback Score

good read. Tranquilizers, hormones,antibiotics are detectable in many public water supplies. You don't need a prescription to ingest these, they are in the water. trace amounts for sure, but any amount CAN affectbehavior. The side effects of many of the new meds developed in the last 10 years cause more problems than they are supposed to cure. For research, google Paxil, and then read the paragraph of side effects which were observed in the clinical trials. Giving these pills to young folk to "correct" their behaviors can result in lots of problems down the road. The young brain is still developing, and the addition of manmade chemical additives at this time sometimes has unintended consequences. The drug lobby is powerful in congress, and will try to protect their profits at the expense of the patients, and the whole of society.
    politicians PREFER unarmed peasants

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

You are definitely onto something here.

All ya have to do is read the insert on any of these 'medications' and you'll see that she was on the right track.

Might this be some of her work?
    Index to SSRI Stories

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ritilin or Prozak?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    You are definitely onto something here.

All ya have to do is read the insert on any of these 'medications' and you'll see that she was on the right track.

Might this be some of her work?
    Index to SSRI Stories

could be some of her research-- back in the day i think she was studying mostly babies, infants and pregnant- soon to be mothers.

it has been 11-12 years so she might have branched out a bit--

i sure wish i could remember her name --damn middle eastern names are so hard for me to remember--

back to the subject --yea it is no telling what is going to happen --and then you got people taking handfuls of pills and their interactions haven't been fully studied.

it is all a big grab for the $$$ the gov is handing out!!

Feedback Score

Wow j427x, have I got a story for you!
    My wife has a cousin that had really really bad acne when he was a kid.
    back in the 80's he was given an experimental "acne" drug.
    Him, & his brother were very close with their dad. They all hunted, golfed, fished together, & spent time at their beach home together. (more like buddies than father & sons)

Well one day the older brother freaks out, (out of the blue) kidnaps his dad, ties him up, & proceeds to beat his father with a golf club for hours, yelling at him for never loving hime & being in league with the devil. (these folks are not religious at all).
    Luckily the younger brother & uncle show up (all 4 were supposed to go fishing that day!!) and luckily saved the dad. He had 2 broken arms, 2 broken eye sockets, fractured skull, broken ribs & a collapsed lung. He was almost dead when the ambulance got there.

When the psycho doctors did a spinal tap on the nut-case they found high levels of that "experimental acne" drug.
    The drug that he was given for his acne was a mild chemotherapy drug, that he was given for 8 years.
    The psycho doctors believe that it caused him to have sever schizophrenia.
    He'll be locked up for a few more years, & then it's off to the nuthouse until he is better...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if you look around you;ll see all kinds of instances where some kind of medication causing some very weird, abnormal , dangerous and sometimes suicidal behavior.

many celebs seem to think child hood autism might be cause by vaccinations.

now personally i don't think their is a link to vaccinations.

but it could well be something the medical system is doing that is causing the autism situation.

and similar to these kids going on suicidal rampages --the medical system/industry acts like it really don't want to find the answer.

science need to get in there and dig up the answers.

BTW--check out tanvils link in the upper page --that is some scary stuff!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.