Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WHAT ARE THE REAL NUMBERS ?????

Feedback Score

Is it just my eyes playing tricks on me or are more people in California killed byu hands and feet than by rifles and shotguns combined.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

I sometimes feel that the "Fudd's" are just as bad for gun rights as the anti gunners are. The Fudd's usually see no need for semi-auto's or any weapon that holds more than a few rounds.

(and for those wondering what I mean by a Fudd, it is someone who feels guns should only be for hunting, kind of reminds me of an Elmer Fudd type of person).
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

1Biggun, ever see the "reporters guide to assault rifles and handguns"? Pic after pic of guns and even things that aren't guns. Every one is labeled an AK or Glock. Cops are not much different, most are not "gun people" and have no idea what make or model they have unless it's clearly stamped on the side, and sometimes not even then. Watch "COPS" sometime, when they recover guns from perps they struggle to figure out how to unload them, sometimes it takes 2-3 of them to figure it out.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Kernel - you mean this one?

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.