Thread: I WANT TO START A PETITION

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default I WANT TO START A PETITION

I WANT TO START A PRO GUN PRO 2ND AMANDMET PETITION HOW DO WE GET IT OFF THE GROUND??????? WE HAVE ABOUT 1300 ACTIVER MEMABERS HERE SUSPOSEDLY. HOW DO WE GET THOSE WHO WANT TO SIGN IT TO DO IT???? HOW DO WE GET THE OTHER GUN SITES ONTHE NET TO JOIN IN??????????????????????????????????

THERE NEEDS TO BE A VOICE HEARD FROM THE PEOPLE BESIDES THE NRA. ALL THE ANIT GUN PEOPLE ARE FIGHHTING THE NRA AN SEEM TO BE LOST TO THE FACT THAT THE NRA IS MADE UP OF PEOPLE.

IM ASKING THE INTERNET AN LEGAL GUYS HERE FOR HELP IN GETTING THIS GOING. MY NW SKILLS ARE LIMITED.

WHAT ARE THE GUIDE LINES FOR A PETIITION??????????? DOES IT NEED TO BE WRITTEN SIGNITURES???????? CAN THEY BE MAILED IN.

THERE ARE HOW AMNY GUN OWNERS INTHE COUNTRY ?????? HOW ARE THEY REACHED???????

WERE CAN WE FIND SPONSOR SHIP FOR SOMTHING LIKE THIS.

TIME TO QUIT BITCHING AN FOR PEOPLE TO ACTUALY TAKE ACTION.

THERE ARE SOME SMART PEOPLE HERE HELP ME OR SOME ONE BETTER THEN ME GET THIS GOING.

HOW ABOUT SOME WELL THOUGHT DRAFTS OF WHAT WE AS GUN OWNERS WANT FOR A START ??????????????????????????????

OK WHAT DO WE ACTUALY WANT THAT IS GOING TO BE DOABLE?????????????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i for one dont want to see any more gun laws passed untill the curent ones can be inforced. I have no reallissue with a back ground check as long as its not used later to seek owners out or to profile them. many of you may be against this. were do we all meet an agree????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

The anti gun groups are going to be really watched if some one wants to spell check my stuff great an make corrections great.. Ill dleate my stuff if done. Im very limited
    i litterlay learened computer by posting here over 10,000 times . I can almost type now with out looking LOL. when I atrered ai was one fingering it.

help me or some more skilled get as petition going that will sound responsiable be reasonable an be able to stand on its won legs with corredt numbers an facts.

how can we get the reall typed of giuns used in homicides or shootings more defiend ????? saying rifles are used in less than 8% (???) of murders dont cut it. i want to know what percentage of assualt style rifles as defined by the law as such py the previuos assult weapon ban are really used in shootings! I wan to know how many of them were legaly registered????? want to know how many were used in suicides VS real life crimes???????????????????.

I wan to know why the nra doesen have these numbers. how many solved murders dont have a poilce report with info on brand an model of fire arm?????????????? this can be done.

if there are guy who areon many sites like me how do we get a single petition going from the gun internet gun community?????? how do we get it to gun shops an sporting good stores to be sigend?????? how about the shot show???????? im looking for ideas here/. last show I was at I saw almost know presance of the NRA.

instead of zombie killing rambo gan bang movies how about some U tube of normal joe blow shootng targets with out acting like rambo an maybe some hunting an sportting use of your stuff.

EVERY SITE I GOT TO HAS EVERY ONE BITCHING AN VERY FEEW REALLY DOING ANYTHING. HOW DO WE GET EVERY ONE TO SPEND 2 MINUTES RESPONDING TO A PETITION. .

I WANT MY SON TO BEABLE TO ENJOY THIS SOME DAY AN IF WE DONT GET TOGETEHER THEN ITS GOING TO BE OVER.

IF EVERY ONE SPENT THE COST OF ONE BOX OF AMMO AN PUT IT IN THE RIGHT PLACE WE COULD BE A FORCE. WHAT IS THE PALCE IT NEEDS TO GO???????? IF YOUR NOT A NRA MEMEBR BECOME ONE. I DONT LIKE MANY THNGS ABOUT THEM BUT WE NEED TO SUPPORT THEM NOW. THIS IS ONE TIME WERE THE MAIL THEY SEND SAYING WE NEED TO FIGHT IS TRUE. AFTER THAT WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ELSE

OK GUYS WHAT IT THAT SMOE THING ELSE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????

WHAT ARE YOU AN MEAMBERS OF OTHER SITES WILLING TO DO?????????????????????

I NEED SPELL CHECK TO WORK.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Start a petition to put armed security in every school. I'll sign that quick enough. The politions that say no to that are all protected by armed personnel. I think they don't consider children as important as they. Of course you won't hear this direction discussed in any media. My 2 cents.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IM THINKING MORE OF A PETITION TO RECONIZE OUR RIGHTS AN TO STOP CONTUIED ATTACKS FROM PEOLE LIKE FIENSTIEN.

ARMED GUARDS AT SHOOLS WOULD BE GREAT NOT SURE IF PAYING A GUY $45,000 A YEAR AT EVERY SCHOOL IN AMERICA WILL REALLY HELP OR BE COST EFFECTIVE. THE SHOOTERS WILL JUST GO TO DAY CARES OR SPORTING EVENTS OR PLAY GROUNDS NURSING HOMES OR OTHER EASY TARGETS. .

MAYBE A PETITION TO ALLOW CONCELIED CARRY BY TRAINED STAFF WHO VOLUNTER MIGHT BE A BETTER IDEA. THE IDEA OF ONE GUY TASKED WITH PROTECTING A SCHOOL THAT LIKELY WILL NEVER EVER BE ATTACKED SEEMS POINTLESS AN THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO BE AT THE RIGHT PLACE WHEN IT DID HAPPEN. UNLESS THE PERSON COULD PERFORM OTHER TASKS HE WOULD HAVE LOT OF IDLE TIME. TAKE A AVERAGE SIZE HIGH SCHOOL EVEN IF YOU HAD TWO GUARDS THE ODDS OF A HIM BEING THERE OR WHEN IT STARTED OR JUST GETTING SHOT FIRST BY SUPRISE SEEM TO NOT REALLY PROVIDE A LOT OF PROTECTION. NOW IN SCOOLS WERE THERE ARE SECURITY GUARDS ALREREADY IT MAKES MORE SENCE.

IM AFTER A MORE HEY THIS IS AMERICA WE OWN GUNS AN WE WANT TO KEEP THEM TYPE DEAL. ID LIKE IT TO CONTAIN REAL FACTS AS TO NUMBERS AN TYPES OF FIRE ARMS USED FOR WHAT CRIMES. A PETITION TO SAY NO MORE GUN LAWS. THAT SAYS MURDER IS ALREADY OUT LAWED IN EVERY STATE.

WHEN I HEAR FIENDSIRNE AN BLOOMBURGE START THROWING BAD NUMBERS AROUND ON TV AN NO FACTS ARE GIVE OR SPECIFICS IT REALLY MAKES MAD. A HALF HOUR ON HOW ALL THESE ASSULT WEAPONS NEED TO BE TAKEN AWAY AN HOW SPORTING WEAPONS WILL BE SAFE AN NO MENTION THAT ABOUT 40 PERCENT MORE PEOPLE ARE KILLED WITH A TRADITIONAL SHOT GUN IS REDICULAS. IF YOU LOOK AT THE NUMBERS KNIVES AN OTHER WEAPONS ARE USED. FACTOR IN THEY WONT SEPERATE ASSULT STYLE WEAPONS THAT THEY THEM SELVES REGULATED INTO A SEPERATE GROUP BY PASSING VARIUOS LAWS ARE NOT SEPERATED INTHERE FIGURES. SO OUT OF THE SMALL PERCENTAGE OF RIFLES SHOWN A EVEN SMALLER PERCENTAGE OF SO CALLED ASSULT STYLE WEAPONS ARE USED. IM STUNNED BY THE FACT THAT AFTER PASSING LAWS AN CATAGORISING THESE GUNS THEY DNT TRACK THEM.\ \\

THERE HAS TO BE A LIST OR DATA SHOWING MODELS AN BRANDS SOME WERE. I SUSPECT ITS NOT MADE AVALAIBE BECAUSE IT WOULD SHOW THAT ASSULT RIFLES DONT MAKE UP EVEN 2% OF GUN DEATHS AN OF THAT TWO PERCENT HALF ARE LIKEY SELF INFLICTED SUICIDES.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.