Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: arming teachers?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Bring back corporal punnishment so the kids know what they are supposed to do, and make the parents responsible for their kids behavior. Kids in grade school cannot be expelled. So force the parents to come to school and sit with the kids in class.
    NOT ALL KIDS RESPOND TO CORPAL PUNISHMENT . THE MENTA;LY ILL ONES OFTEN DONT IN FACT THEY GET WORSE. I KNOW OF ONE THAT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK HE HAS SOMTHING WRONG THEY WILL FIGURE IT OUT IN ABOUT 11 YEARS WHEN HE FINALY STABS OR STRANGLES SOME ONE .
    SO DOES YOUR DAUGHTER HAVE PLAN OR TRAINING IF A SCHOOL SHOOTER WAS TO COME TO HER SCHOOL?????????? OR IS HER PLAN TO GET IN A CORNER WITH THE REST OF THE KIDS AN WAIT AN HOPE THE COPS COME IN TIME???????????

I UNDER STAND ALL OF HER CONCERNES AN I AGREE THERE NEEDS TO BE NOW WAY IN HELL A KID CAN GET HIS HANDS ON A TEACHERS GUN, BUT WHATS HERE SOLUTIUON????

THE LIKELY HOOD OF HER SCHOOL ACTUALY GETTING SHOT UP IS IN THE MILLIONS TO ONE AREA.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Most of the teachers I know are the most liberal of the Libtards. The people in charge of the education system are typically super liberals.

I suggest we train the out of work vets to be teachers and allow them to protect the children.
    they could pull double duty as janitors or grounds keepers and school protectors.

I do agree, any teacher or staff member would have to go through training and be mentally fit to be able to carry at work.

One thing that I thought of after hearing how he got in the school, put shatter resistant glass in any exterior door (interior & first floor windows too later on when the budget allows), the doors were locked at that school and people had to be buzzed or left in by someone so he shot out the glass to get in.

I remember my elementary school had this glass that had what looked like chicken wire inside it in the gym, it got hit hard one time and the whole thing cracked but only a few small pieces fell out but for the most part it stayed in the frame, it would take a little while for someone to break out a large enough hole to fit through.
    Even what is called bullet proof glass would have been a big help
    This isn't fool proof but it would slow someone down a good bit, and in the long run most likely cheaper then have a guard or police there all the time.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

As you say about the one where nothing works, the mentally ill, These type children should not be in the general population in school. My daughter does not believe in the policy of no child left behind. When a child mentally cannot handle school, they should not be allowed in school. But the parents use school as a babysitting service to the detriment of the rest of the kids. Other countries place the kids in working jobs where they can be productive. Japan, Russia(USSR), and I believe Isreal. Isreal goes a step farther and at a certain age remove the children to Kibutzes(sp) where they are educated and raised by professionals. As for the chances God forbid of the school here having an incident, we are a town of only 900 people and it would be a disaster even if the school was prepared.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.