Thread: Anarchist Soccer Mom--Talking about Mental Illness, not guns

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Default Anarchist Soccer Mom--Talking about Mental Illness, not guns

My wife found this article. Worth a read. We have a daughter who will be 4 next month. She is on the Autism Spectrum, diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder, and she has a Chromosomal disorder that only 5 other people in the world have been diagnosed with. This article hits close to home.

But as was mentioned in another thread on here, this article touches on how the 'system' is absolutely broken.

The Anarchist Soccer Mom: Thinking the Unthinkable

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I READ THIS AN CAN IDENTIFY WITH IT AS A CLOSE FRIEND HAS A SON WHO IS NOT RIGHT. HE CAN BE VILONET AN MEAN AN SEEMS TO HAVE NO SENCE OF VALUE OR EVEN RIGHT OR WRONG. HE DESTROYES EVERY THING HE TOUCHES. DAD BLAMES MOM MAKES ACUSATIONS MOM HATES DAD AN HAS TO CONTANTLY DEAL WITH HUMAN SERVICE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBLIGATES TO FOLLOW UP EVERY REPERT AN CONCERN FROM TEACHERS AN THE X,S FAIMILY. HTERE HAS LIKELY BEEN $50,000 WORTH OF TAXPAYERS MONEY LOOKING FOR A UNDERLING CAUSE TRYING TO FIND FAULT ON A PARETN AN NOT DIME SPENT TO HELP THE KID BY THE STATE.

HE WILL BE THE KID IN THE STORY IF SOME THING IS NOT DONE . HE WILL EVENTUALY HURT SOME ONE AN THEN EVERY ONE WILL SAY HELL WE DIDNT KNOW HE WAS LIKE THAT. THE KID NEEDS HELP SHE CANT AFFORD IT AT ALL AN WHAT MONEY SHE DOES HAVE HAS GONE TO LAWYERS TO DEAL WITH HUMAN SERVICES AN THE X.

I FEEL HELPLEES AROUND THE BOY AN REFUSE TO BE ALONE WIH HIM FOR FEAR OF BEING SOME HOW THROWN INTO THE MESS. i SPONET A DAY ON THE PHONE CALLING AGENCYS F OR HERE AN THERE IS LITTLE ANYONE WILL DO, IN FAC THE MORE YOU TRY THE MORE OF A MESS THINGS BECOME. IM AFRAID HIS MOTHER WILL EVENTULAY BREAK DOWN AN LOOSE HER JOB OR WORSE.

WE CAN FEED AN EDUCATE EVERY ILLEAGE INTHE COUNTRY BUT WE CANT HELP A KID WHO WAS BORN HERE. SHE HAS ACTUALY CONSIDRED GIVING HIM UP ITS SO BAD.

Feedback Score

My heart goes out to the parents you are talking about, but this boy needs to be instutionalized until such time as there is a cure for his problems. The cure is NOT medication and then saying he is O.K. and kicking him out into the street where he will go off his meds and hurts someone.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.