Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the whole idea.

Feedback Score

Default the whole idea.

the right to bear arms is just that. without proper wapons these days like assault weapons then you can not faithfully do it. politicians think not of the purpose of the amendment or the spirit of it . nor do they think it cant happen ether. wwith out proper equipement a militia doesnt stand a chance to protect our constitution. i feel everyone is hurt by what happened in conn. and want to blame anything they can. if all america doesnt stand up and say , would you be happier if the guy tok a ied and blew up the kid make them happier? ban on mags and assault weapons isnt the way to go and will not solve anything.

Feedback Score

i think with the media we have blueprinted the next terrorist attack anyway. we are become the sheep stacked out for bait anymore.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

"Shall not be infringed."
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

well Im going to stick my neck out here some.

when we say not to be infinged on. what do we really feel. if this were true then id be allowed to have a nuke an tank an a gunship. I dont think even you guys want me to have those things. that is the argument the anti's will use. so what is tha answer to that???????? I, going to have a ahrd time convincing people that it should be ok for me to have a tank with nukes an poisen gas an a drone comand panel. the constituion say I can have all that but lets be honest I dont think any one here thinks its a good idea for every one to have a nuke in the basement or a missle in the back yard.

so were does the line get drawn?????????????????/ IMO its what we already have we have been fighting back an forth for atleast 60 years on what level of arms were going to be allowed. what needs to happen is there needs to supreme court ruleing an then it needs to end. I dont want to loose wht i have nut if we keep getting chipped away at then were goig to lose it all. there needs to be a line drawn in the sand an it needs to come to a head. im sick of stressing over if what I do or build will be pout lawed. last night I layed there trying to decide what i need to get built an wht i should maybe sell off before It cant be built legaly. Im sick of this crap its no fun. I was not a criminal when i build an bought this stuff I followed the law an I dont think I shuld be made a criminal by a law change.

I see a lot of idiots buying guns today with a beanie baby mentality of needing to have them an not knowing why. Its those peole who will screw it up an miss use them.
    Im not over joied that every idiot is getting a gun even if there not sure why. I want responsiable peole to buy guns not idiots. If your at he counter of dicks an you need to ask the differacne between a shot gun an a AR15 then you should not be there.

In the coming m weeks an months were very likey to loose the ability to buy many weapons an mags an there is even a possablilty that some will be poutright banned an have to be given up or maybe require a tax stamp like a SBR or supressor who knows.

there is likely going to be a few major court challanges.

I have a lot of hard to build kits I put away for a rainy day . I dont know what Im going to do. If sell them an the market may become flooded with stuff at guys scramble to not get stuck with unbuildable kits. if were allowed to grand fater the stuff in then having them built is a very wise idea. I cant get all the milled AK kits done in 6 months an the stuf like sunomies an stens an are expoensiver an labor entensive to do Im likely going tio have to face the question of selling them now wbhoile there legal to build or the possabilitythey will be worthless to build on.

IM SICK OF FEELING THIS PRESSURE. ID HAVE GONE INTO BUSSINESS IN A AK OARTS TYPE DEAL BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AFRAID IF I DID THE GUNS WOULD BE OUTLAWED. I HAVE JUST SPENT CLOSE TO $600 TO DO MY 6MM BR VARIANT BARREL AN MAYBE SELL A FEW IM GETTING THE FEELING THEAT ITS MONEY WASTED.
    THIS HOBBY IS L;OOSING ITS FUN FAST. I FEEL PRESSURED TO BUILD AN THATS NOT WHAT I WANT.

Feedback Score

you can have a tank, but i dont think a nuke is allowed even thou if you had enough money..... you cant fight m-4 with bb guns is all im saying. i hope the day never comes to put the foot down on the gov. but these are very dangerous times my friends. something like what happened in conn. could have a domino effect and once it starts rolling geez, i shutter to think about it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

If AR-15 are so dangerous. Why was every first responder that show up on the scene carrying one??? because (they are trained professionals) I bet I'm better trained then 95% of them..as to owning a tank or APC helo etc they are legal to own, you just need the $$ as for WMD that is a silly question, I wish no one had them, but they are a fact of life and I hope we can keep them out of the wrong hands for as long as possible.. but that doesn't look good either.. our problem is emotion is overriding our logic.. passing another AWB will not stop nuts from killing people, just as much damage can be done with a handgun or a machete in Rowanda close to 1 million blacks were killed with machete during Bill Klintons watch.. We are very lucky that the AR-15 type rifle is so popular the most popular rifle in America it will make it much harder to get rid of it.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Its honestly scary to think that with a one thing getting passed, i can go from a law abiding citizen and gun owner, to a full blown felony, a criminal, a lunatic gun nut.

And some of the crap i was reading online, about Discovery's American Guns show being cancelled due to public outcry. I know its a bunch from the U.K., but this is madness.

Discovery hit ?American Guns? canceled as Hollywood wrestles with links to gun violence | Fox News

Snippit:
    LOS ANGELES – Discovery Channel’s popular reality show about a family of gun makers, “American Guns," came under intense scrutiny in the wake of Friday’s mass shooting at a Connecticut grade school, with people flooding the show’s Facebook page calling for its cancelation.

“I know you all have to make money but would Discovery Channel PLEASE consider ceasing to broadcast the show in the U.K.? Sadly your program makes buying/owning guns seem fun, glamorous, even normal,” wrote one. Another tweeted, “Dear Discovery Channel: it’s not appropriate showing the program American Guns now!” Another weighed in: “With Discovery shows like 'Sons of Guns', 'American Guns', 'Ted Nugent's Gun Country' etc it's not surprising how guns r seen as acceptable.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I heard a reporter on Fox news this morning say that the AR15 is the most powerful rifle in America.REALLY?
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMM WASENT IT THE UK THAT LOST AMERICA BECAUSE WE HAD GUNS?????????

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HMMMM WASENT IT THE UK THAT LOST AMERICA BECAUSE WE HAD GUNS?????????
    Yup, & still mad over it.
    WoHoo!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.