Thread: heres another poll

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Done. Even in the Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey, the progun side is ahead, yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

notice how the poll itself is slanted?

it states "no one needs automatic weapons" --- as we all know that would be a military full-auto they make no distinction of one from any other --

the press is working like hell to get a gun/mag ban it seems.

Feedback Score

I like how the question was about automatic weapons. I think I am going to throw something the next time someone calls a semi-automatic rifle an "assault weapon"... Which will most likey be before the end of the day.

Here's an idea... If you don't know the first thing about firearms then shut the hell up. In all fairness, if you do that I will stop laughing uncontrollably when you talk about being a citizen of the world and professional hug-giver... Deal?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the confusion is by design--they WANT to ban ALL semi autos like many other countries. then all they will need will be an incident with a bolt-action,pump or wheel gun and they be all set for getting rid of all firearms.

it makes it a bit less difficult if they muddy the water and confuse the semi-and full auto stuff.

true assault weapons and machine guns are banned and have been for many decades.

what the press is trying to do is put them ALL in the same "EVIL ASSAULT WEAPON" basket.

that way they can claim their all the same and get all semis banned.

does anyone really need a semi auto firearm? in a perfect world no--

in a perfect world we would not need police, law enforcement, jails , courts, lawyers, or an army or air-force- or any kind of military --

hell if everybody would do right we would not even need a government --because if everything is perfect --why would we need to be led or even need leadership?

in a perfect world we would not need much of anything--

but guess what?? we do not live in a perfect world!

the US has many enemys hell bent on attacking and bringing down the USA,

were flooded with criminals thanks to our overly lenient court system, --we are even being invaded by armed mexican cartel backed drug gangs--

and now we got armed nuts coming out of the woodwork trying to commit mass murder.

all these things make me want to keep a shooting iron handy.

till all these threats go away --and i don't think they ever will , we better keep our arms.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

voted.

yea they can even be factual about what were voting on. last time i checked i could not buy a full autop wiht out a lot of money an tax stamps an back grpund checks. seems like there is 0 or 1 murder with a legaly registered full auto.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.