Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: American Guns canceled by Discovery channel

Feedback Score

Johnny V,
    DON'T ban the video game or the "programs"
    promote parental guidance....
    if your a parent and you dont have the final say on whats going on with your children then your out of control as a parent.
    games are for entertainment not too show kids what they can do...

Feedback Score

See guys don't you all feel a lot safer? I mean, this is obviously the root of the problem. Ted Nugent was probably the leading factor in this shooting in the first place. The NRA has a new slogan. Guns don't kill people, Shows and movies with guns in them kill people.

Will I don't know if you are reading this, but my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope your business stays strong and you continue with your dream uneffected by all of this.

Semper Fi brother.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

What absolute bullsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the comment "these shows show that buying/owning guns is glamorous and even....normal. GASP!!!! How dare they make owning a gun appear NORMAL!!!!!!!!! Are you f*cking kidding me!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_V View Post
    Instead of all this hype about banning firearms and prohibit the true sportsman from enjoying this pastime, why don't we get down to the root of the problem plaguing today's children. BAN the violent video games that take our children out of reality. What good can ever come from a game called "Grand Theft Auto"?? This game only shows the kids what wrong they can do, rather than showing them the good in this world. Children are way too impressionable and need guidance, not violence........

Just my 2˘
    Gun ownership was never about "true sportsmen". Gun ownership is about the ability to overthrow an government out of control. The founding fathers understood the need for "The People" to be armed... armed as well as the militia.

When we allow ourselves to qualify weapons and gun owners, anything or anyone falling outside of the "approved definition" becomes vilified.

Though an AR-15 or AKS-47 can be used in hunting and shooting sports, that multi-use is irrelevant. Even labels such as semi-auto, lever-action, pump, or bolt-action do not and should not be allowed to enter the conversation. Our forefathers made no such distinctions in the second amendment; none should be inferred.

As an old guy, my youth was spent watching the "Three Stooges" and slapstick comedy. I am no more prone to violence from that desensitization. I am asked to suspende reality anytime I walk into a movie theater. The self-same process is involved with video games.

After tragedies, it is common to look for the villian and place blame beyond the scope of the event. Evil exists, "stuff" happens, and bad things happen to good people.

Until the NRA and gun owners step from behind the politically correct label, "sporting use of firearms", framing the real issues will be impossible.

buckmeister

Gunco Rookie Constitution_trumps_law's Avatar
    Feedback Score

One person caused 26th deaths, That is truly sad. But we are making his legacy even bigger by attempting to ban guns, businesses stopping the sale of fire arms, taking away games, canceling tv shows, and forgetting that without guns we never would have became the nation we are. Guns gave us freedom. They killed those who oppressed us. They deterred Japanese generals and more likely others. Guns are not bad. The people who use them wrongly are the bad ones.

Feedback Score

Glad they canclled that one, the owner is way to arrogant. Not to mention in my humble opinion a rip off artist. I checked both his show & one other which I wont mention at this time. But I checked with the BBB and both Bussiness had a F rating. I wont even talk to a bussiness with that type of rating. I dont like seeing anyone get ripped off or treated unfairly. Like his undercover package for a S&W please!! it took him 20 min to modify this hand gungun and he thinks its worth a couple of hundered dollars above the msrp. I wouldnt buy a bullet from this guy if my life depended on it!!,,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Glad they canclled that one, the owner is way to arrogant. Not to mention in my humble opinion a rip off artist. I checked both his show & one other which I wont mention at this time. But I checked with the BBB and both Bussiness had a F rating. I wont even talk to a bussiness with that type of rating. I dont like seeing anyone get ripped off or treated unfairly. Like his undercover package for a S&W please!! it took him 20 min to modify this hand gungun and he thinks its worth a couple of hundered dollars above the msrp. I wouldnt buy a bullet from this guy if my life depended on it!!,,,,Doc
    The owner is ex-policeman , they teach you to block human emotions and turn in to arrogant robot at these police academy.

Feedback Score

The only reason I ever watched was the daughter.
    A few of the slo-mo machining shots cool to see on TV, only because most people haven't a clue.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

FOR WHAT ITS WORTH TO THE ROOKIES HERE WILL HAYDEN IS MEAMBER HERE AN HAS POSTED A FEW TIMES ABOUT HOW THE SHOW IS MADE. I HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM PESONALY A FEW TIMES BY PHONE BEFORE THE SHOW WAS EVER IN HE MAKING HE IS A STAND UP GUY WHO HAS ALWAYS GIVEN GREAT ADVICE AN GOOD DEALS. BACK INTHE DAY I BOUGHT A DOZEN SAGIA FORE ENDS FOR ABOUT WHAT IT COST HIM TO SHIP THEM. AS HE HAS STATED IN THREADS HERE HE HAS VERY LITTEL CONTROL OVER WHAT AIRS AN WHAT DOSENT . ITS A TV SHOW AN NOT REALITY OF WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN THE BUSSINESS. IF HE MADE MONEY HAVING A TV SHOWE GOOD FRO HIM BUT DONTHTING THAT SHOW IS REAL LIFE. DO YOU THINK AL THE CRAP ON OCC IS REAL?????? THOSE GYS ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE LESS PISSED ABOUT WHATS IN THE SHOW YOU ADMITTADLY WATCH AN BE MORE PISSED AS TO WHO OR WHY ITS CANCLED.

Feedback Score

AG's wife can shoot, apparently. the daughter has one of the worst flinches I've ever seen. Somebody should be coaching that out of her, ASAP, if at all possible, that is. She may well not even like to shoot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.