Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper Than Dirt has stopped selling guns!

Feedback Score

Count me as an ex customer too. Man, I am wondering now if everybody's going to cave into all of this. Sounds like the NRA is already caving in, they are willing to make "meaningful contributions". What does that mean???
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

Below is the comment I sent to CTD. I had 2 items in my shopping cart when I saw this thread.

"I just wanted to let you know that I visited your face book page before checking out and saw your post regarding firearm sales. I will be taking my business elsewhere. Permanently!

You either support lawful firearm ownership or you do not. It is clear to me that you do not and therefore I will NOT support your business."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

A nice public dispaly on their part, but do you think they're just going to 'donate' all that merchandise they're no longer selling online? What a crock.

A PMag for $59? a 10/22 mag for $49? Wtf.....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Danbury, Conn. (CBS CONNECTICUT) – Dick’s Sporting Goods, one of the biggest sports retailers in the world, said it has removed all guns from its store closest to the Newtown, Conn., shootings, and is suspending the sale of semi-automatic rifles nationwide.
    Dick’s Sporting Goods Suspends Semi-Auto Gun Sales Nationwide « CBS Connecticut

Rather ironic, as AKs and AR15s are already "Not" for sale in Connecticut.. So they stopped selling something they are not selling?
    See yah "dick head" Boycott...
    Just got off the phone with my sister, who owns our family home on Long Island sound.. Just to the south east, of this terrible incident..
    Those in mourning, local news CT..
    "Please stop your agendas, PLEASE, leave us alone."
    The antis are so on this sickening terrible tradgey.. The people are begging them to leave them the hell alone.. PLEASE antis stop..
    Friggen animals all.....
    R.I.P. little ones, you are not forgotten..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 12-18-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Add..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

They are cutting their own throats by doing this and helping the anti-gun crowd in the process.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score

Used to buy all my 7.62x39 ammo from cheaper than dirt. Not no more. According to some, I am a Troll, but maybe CPD should be eliminated from advertising. I sent an E-mail to them and point blank asked them if they have stopped. No response Their line was awfully busy.

Feedback Score

Just got an E-mail back from CPD. From a Scott Downs, product technition. He confirmed the no gun policy. E-mailed them back to stop sending me any more catalogues as I would do my shopping "elsewhere".

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Big Don, will you post his reply?

Feedback Score

I've tried twice and get an error message that my post is too short. Who can I foward their E-mail to?

Feedback Score

Bushmaster is up for sale by Cerburus. The story said their clients might not see it that way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.