Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper Than Dirt has stopped selling guns!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter
    Top, can not miss it..
    Hey cheap dirt? Did you get a chance to buy those 3 or 4 hundred pre 64' Winchesters for your personal collection from Uncle Marv, before he passed..
    Pretty sure it was yall called.. Whatever..
    What are you going to do with all those guns you have sitting there, melt them down and make a statue?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I've tried twice and get an error message that my post is too short. Who can I foward their E-mail to?
    If your putting the email into quotes you need to add atleast a four letter word outside the quote area, the forum doesn't see a quote as a post for some reason.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

CTD will probably start selling guns again in a week or so ....but at much higher prices. That will also include ammo, magazines, and etc.,

They would be stupid to stop selling guns as they have too many products for sale that are association with guns.

Don't be to surprised at the higher prices. After all, you have now been forewarned.

Feedback Score

Here we go again. No quotation marks but this is the quote. Cheaper Than Dirt is suspending the sale of firearms effective immediately. We are reveiwing our policy internally and will continue to be the leader in the outdoor industry with our full line of gear and accessories. thanks. Scott Down. Product technition. Cheaper Than Dirt, Inc. 5724 NE Loop 820, Ft. Worth, Tx 761006. phone 817-378-5100 ext 285. Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
    They are cutting their own throats by doing this and helping the anti-gun crowd in the process.
    I believe there is something much deeper to this whole issue than meets the eye... Either they are being payed-off, or they are being threatened.
    If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them...

Blaming a death on a gun is like blaming a misspelled word on a pencil.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Walker View Post
    CTD will probably start selling guns again in a week or so ....but at much higher prices. That will also include ammo, magazines, and etc.,

They would be stupid to stop selling guns as they have too many products for sale that are association with guns.

Don't be to surprised at the higher prices. After all, you have now been forewarned.
    my local gun shop doubled the prices if P-MAGS to $30 a piece, shortly after CTD upped their prices. Looks like every gun related retailer is going to do the same.

We're in dark times my friends..
    If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them...

Blaming a death on a gun is like blaming a misspelled word on a pencil.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

So what? I do not buy from them anyway and do not plan to in the future.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Yup...

Quote Originally Posted by traxxasmaxx33 View Post
    I believe there is something much deeper to this whole issue than meets the eye... Either they are being payed-off, or they are being threatened.
    Welcome too the forum.. Bingo.. Threatened, end of story..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:27 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

The big O appointed Joe Biden to set up the gun control. No offense to anybody, but I think Biden is an idiot in his own right.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.