Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper Than Dirt has stopped selling guns!

Feedback Score

Default Cheaper Than Dirt has stopped selling guns!

The read that title right. CTD has stopped the sale of firearms while they "review their internal policy". Gun control is closer than ever folks. Meanwhile as many of you know Freedom Group is up for sale. This is some scary stuff..

here is the announcement from Facebook earlier: "Cheaper Than Dirt! is suspending online sales of firearms effective immediately. We are reviewing our policy internally, and will continue to be the leader in the outdoor industry with our full line of gear and accessories."

Dont buy anything from them! We need companies that will stand behind our Constitution and defend freedom! Oh and by the way P-MAGS are now $59.99 instead of the usual $12.99. Screw you CTD!
    If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them...

Blaming a death on a gun is like blaming a misspelled word on a pencil.

Feedback Score

Yup big middle finger to CTD. Just checked the website and it's a for sure thing. Big red letters that read "Cheaper than dirt does not sell guns" when you click on one.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

you got to be kidding me? CTD is not selling firearms?

that is wacked!

i rarely buy anything fro CTD due to thir policy of charing additional shipping and so on.

i'll make it a point to buy all my gear elsewhere.

if they don't stand with the 2nd and the constitution --they not get a dime from me.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

That makes my ass crave a dip of snuff.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

never knew they sold fire arms there site says nothing that they dont however.

you got links to were they say they stoped ????????????? or did

seems like many of there ar15 mags are still around $10

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

found it .

http://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt

im not sure im ok with them being a sponsor here anymore?????????????????????????

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Typical...if they wait for what appears to be an imminent ban, they can triple profits by selling preban at greatly increased prices.

Shooter

Feedback Score

Yup took a lunch brake to the local funstore and they have increased prices on everything in the store. I have shopped there for a good while, bought multiple noise makers from them and they still tried to stiff me on some pistol mags and ammo. That capitalism though so I can't be too mad I just think it's a little rediculous. Oh yeah by the way screw you CTD.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    found it .

http://www.facebook.com/cheaperthandirt

im not sure im ok with them being a sponsor here anymore?????????????????????????

look on the bright side biggun--CTD will sell you all the AFRICAN artwork you want--no limit!

LOL!

yea i don't know what is going on with them--they still show lowers in stock for the same prices --but you can't put them in the cart and checkout--

i figure their stalling and are going to slap a big fat extra charge on um --

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    you got to be kidding me? CTD is not selling firearms?

that is wacked!

i rarely buy anything fro CTD due to thir policy of charing additional shipping and so on.

i'll make it a point to buy all my gear elsewhere.

if they don't stand with the 2nd and the constitution --they not get a dime from me.
    I only bought from them once and NEVER again - their shipping is outrageous and it took forever to get (can't even remember what I bought it's been so long ago).

BTW, Dick's sporting goods suspended their firearm sales also....
    Johnny V
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.