Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Walmart pulled all the black rifles!

Feedback Score

Default Walmart pulled all the black rifles!

Just got back from my local walleyworld. They've pulled all of the evil black rifles out of the rack. I guess everyone is jumping on this misguided bandwagon.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    Just got back from my local walleyworld. They've pulled all of the evil black rifles out of the rack. I guess everyone is jumping on this misguided bandwagon.
    My boycott list......

Walmart
    Cheaper Than Dirt
    Dick's Sporting Goods

Just my 2¢
    Johnny V
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    Member OGCA
    CCW OH & PA

Feedback Score

Heck, Our walmart just got their firearems licence back. The Gov't pulled it because they were screwing up on their paperwork. The big joke about walmart around here is their firearms are cheap because they have only dropped them once.

Feedback Score

Screw Wallfart
    Support your local small FFL!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I think they are liquidating AR15 stock before OBUMMER slaps the BAN into place? Then, they could be stuck with stock they cannot transfer.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

still have (had) them on the shelves today down in Bentonville (wal-marts home town) according to an aquaintance of mine who bought one for his wife. They are flying off the gun rack though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

My local gun stores are stripped bare of AK and AR rifles. The rack is full of AR rifles at my Wally World. Go figure.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The way I understand it its up to the individual stores manager what guns they carry. But I cant see a manager in coonass country doing that. But i suppose it can happen. Ken, please dont be offended bout the coonass thing, I lived in Louisiana for 7 yrs, and spent another 2 yrs at Ft Polk.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Offended!!! ha ha LOL I'm proud to be a Coonass!!! Hell, if you lived here for 7 yrs. that makes you eligible for honorary coonass statis!!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Still have them at my local Wally Worldbut saw a couple people looking over the Colts.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.