Thread: Why doesn't the NRA go after those really responsible?

jrs
    Feedback Score

Default Why doesn't the NRA go after those really responsible?

Just an idea here now, but ....

If the NRA hot shot lawyers were to PRO BONO go after the entertainment industry for their gratuitous movie and game violence as making kids violent (think of all the smoking studies that say a teen watching a movie with smoking in it create 48% of those viewing start smoking).

Sue those lib bastards that are teaching our youth to kill because it's a game.

All they have to do is pick the venue carefully and win one. Once they have one, they can then go to every victim of EVERY ACT OF VIOLENCE where the perp was influenced by movies or games and represent them in court to sue and sue and sue the bastards. Make them pay damage awards and you'll see them sing a different tune.

NRA - you got this? You don't need to get paid. The pay off is in the results. That's why we pay dues.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Um...

Probably because studies have shown there is no link to entertainment violence and real violence. The human mind can in fact tell the difference.

As I understand the facts, this kid was mentally ill and stole guns. 2 issues - mental health awareness and gun storage. HOW did he steal the guns? Were they under the bed? Did he break open a safe?
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HERE I FIXED IT FOR YOU LOL

Probably because studies have shown there is no link to entertainment violence and real violence. The NORMAL human mind can in fact tell the difference.

WHE HAVE HAD TV FOR ABOUT 60 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY, AN LOOK AT THE STUFF THAT HAS HAPPEND ESPECAILY IN THE LAST 25 WHEN TV GOT REALLY VIOLENT.

MY SON KNOWS MORE ABLUT ASSULT RILFES BECASE OF VIDO GAMES THAN HE DOES FROM SHOOTING THE ASSULT TYPE STUFF. HE SEES STUUF ON TV AN SAYS THATS A ------ IT ONE OF THE OPTIONS ON MY GAMES. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE DETACEHMNT THAT SOME OF THESE KILLERS HAVE HAS TO BE STEMED FROM STUFF THEY SE ON A TV OR COMPUTER SCREEN. LOOK AT HOW THE MEDIA HAS BROGHT THE SHEEPLE TO A FRENZY RIGHT NOW. I DONT THINK ANY OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN WITH OUT 100 HOURS OF COVERAGE SAYING HOW BAD WE SHOULD FEEL. IF TH EMEDIA HAS NO AFFECTR WHY ARE PEOILE ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVING CANDEL LIT VIGALS?????

HOW MANY UTUBE VIDEOS HAVE WEE SEEN OF SOME RICH KID TRYONG TO BE ALL GETTO A WITH HIS WEAPON TALKING HOW BAD ASS HE IS??????? HE DIDNT GET THAT FROM NOWERE. HOW MANY GANG BANGERS FEEL TO ACT OUT WHT THEY SEE ON TV AN HOW REVENGS IS THE WAY TO GO JUST LIKE ON TV.

I USED TO DENY IT BUT i HAVE SEEN IT FIRST HAND IN SEVERAL INSTANCES WERE KIDS OR YOUNG ADULTS DO STUPID CRAP THEY SEE ON TV.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

There ya go thanks for the correction
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i blame it all on PC bullshit.

now i wonder if this skinny geek kid had some big bad-ass bullies kicking his ass everyday --he might have been too scared to go and murder a bunch of children --?? or at least he would have went after them first--and let the kiddies alone--

i imagine down in hell where the children murders end up he is getting his ass kicked pretty hard right now--- or at least i hope so.

less bullies = more school shootings???

hell i heard some old school teacher on NPR going on about teachers don't need guns and we need to make the schools less adversary like--i'm like thinking---

WTF you talking about old bag?/ some wack job just murdered a bunch of children and you think protective measures are too fricking harsh?

mayberry RFD was gone long ago--we got murders, sex-offenders,terrorist and all kinds of bad shit just wondering around the schools--all thanks to government policy no less--

WTF is wrong with the so called academic types? WTF kind of thinking is this?

are they afraid their going to hurt some wack jobs feelings? -

-people were murdered dumbasses!

screw those wack job-geek, chicken shit little child murders! they need their asses kicked --screw them and their little precious feelings--

i say put a GI or two out with m16s and give the wack jobs a a 5.56MM "brain-split"

and while their kicking on the ground just give um a few extra rounds for safety reasons.

the pin a medal on the one who defends these children--cause it damn sure ain't the school system or the government.

if i was a kid and i had a few well trained armed guards at least i would think somebody values me enough to hire a few guards--

damned politicians got platoons of secrete service following their worthless asses around -

-but those same politicians won't spend a dime to protect the kids--something is bad wrong with this system----

and the press --why arn't they picking up on the irony here?

god damn politicians spend millions on lunchons and billions/trillions on foreign aid --but can't even cough up a few security doors for schools??--

now you tell me whos ass needs to be hung out to dry??? this its the BS you have when you have no accountability in government.

the NRA needs to grow a pair and jump all over this BS--and where are they?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.