5 (100%)

Default watch President Hussien today 11:45am

Obama taps Biden to lead gun-violence curb - Washington Times

Joe Plugs Biden is now in charge of gun violence
    WTF
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Well if all this gun control works they should try to make meth and heroin illegal too.

I think a lot of people dont speak up because they fear having their name put on a list, and when the thugs come to haul the non-believers off to camp, they will be the first visited.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

yea they are making a new gun control task force.
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score

That makes perfect sense. Another Council, or task force, or committee, or agency... Whatever it takes to make the American sheeple think their guberment is effective at something other than blowing their hard earned money. You know what we should do now is make an entire new agency dedicated to stem the sale and consumption of drugs. That way people won't do them.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Oh, that makes me feel so much safer already. LOL What an assclown. I wouldn't vote for the bastard for dog catcher.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

'Bite Me' in charge ensures it will be FUBAR!

Feedback Score

let me see the whites of your eyes when you lie too me Obama. your not very convincing when you keep looking down like that...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Who will stand up and say...we've got a second amendment-YOU WILL NOT TAKE IT AWAY!!! It's there to keep these bastards in their place!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by charger0122 View Post
    yea they are making a new gun control task force.
    If it's as effective as the other govt. agencies our grandkids won't have anything to worry about. If that's not the case - Well draw your line in the sand where you want, as I already have.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The sheeple want the AWB. They feel safer knowing schools have "Gun Free Zones", though they OBVIOUSLY don't work. All of the "public safety" measures are no more than the illussion of safety... smoke and mirrors. Yes, some understand and see past the sentiments, "It's for the children." An armed populace able to demand the freedoms entrusted by our forefathers... that is really for the children. It may be time to take the power back.

buckmeister

Write your congressmen and senator. I did.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.