Gunco Forums banner

Barack Speaks!

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  STGUSN 
#1 ·
We know what's coming:

Those of us who prepped aren't too worried but those who procrastinated may have a bit of a problem.

- Black Blade

See less See more
#2 ·
I checked my local vendors and they are picked clean. I just saw SG Ammo has nothing - nothing left in stock (no ,223, no 7.62x39, no 7.62x54r, etc.)

Well, those of us who prepped are going to be okay, but those who procrastinated and thought that nothing would change - well here's your wake up call.

The American people voted on November 6th and many of them are gunowners. Yet they voted knowing full well what was at stake and they were comfortable with that. Well now the people are going to get exactly what they voted for and they will get it in spades. I have no sympathy for them.

- Black Blade

#4 ·
Yup. I remember some years back there was another guy that was going for the "greater good" and was then able to find a "Final Solution". I can't remember his name though... Great guy I heard he liked to help the poor too.

#7 ·
Yep and guys on other forums call me paranoid and crazy. Guess I could say I told you so but what's the point. There were the others who said barack did.'t want our guns. Funny they are silent now or disappeared from the boards.

#9 ·
BB never thought you were crazy brother it's times like this I wish I had some more years of prepping under the belt. I really don't think people should be surprised about this. The writing was on the wall and the President was more than predictable. When this gets real ugly all I will have to say to the big "Zerobama" voters was "you asked for this".

Here is a question though. Do we get to walk around with crooked hats and stupid looking clothes now complaining that "Da MAN be trynna take mah gunz"? Well look how many people can no longer just blame old white men for making stupid f*ckin decisions in the WH.

#10 ·
I recall some people telling me we shouldn't worry about Obama's gun control agenda during his re-election campaign since he didn't pass any bans then even though he appointed two rabid anti 2A SCOTUS justices. The man has always wanted to impose gun control and this gave him the magic moment. He pushing to have it passed this January and know the Republicans have as much spine as jellyfish, he'll get it.

#11 ·
You're right Kino, my biggest worry about a 2nd Obama term was the SCOTUS appointments. They are the largest threat to our 2nd Amendment. I didn't expect gun control legislation first thing of 2013, but thought maybe by 2014. I wish I had more money to be able to buy a LMT lower, if there are even any available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.