Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Barack Speaks!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Barack Speaks!

We know what's coming:

Those of us who prepped aren't too worried but those who procrastinated may have a bit of a problem.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I checked my local vendors and they are picked clean. I just saw SG Ammo has nothing - nothing left in stock (no ,223, no 7.62x39, no 7.62x54r, etc.)

Well, those of us who prepped are going to be okay, but those who procrastinated and thought that nothing would change - well here's your wake up call.

The American people voted on November 6th and many of them are gunowners. Yet they voted knowing full well what was at stake and they were comfortable with that. Well now the people are going to get exactly what they voted for and they will get it in spades. I have no sympathy for them.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

he wants us to "compromise for the greater good" what a clown.
    almost like "your either with us or against us" but a little less harsh..

Feedback Score

Yup. I remember some years back there was another guy that was going for the "greater good" and was then able to find a "Final Solution". I can't remember his name though... Great guy I heard he liked to help the poor too.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Screw Barky, Bite Me and Pigloser!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    I checked my local vendors and they are picked clean. I just saw SG Ammo has nothing - nothing left in stock (no ,223, no 7.62x39, no 7.62x54r, etc.)

Well, those of us who prepped are going to be okay, but those who procrastinated and thought that nothing would change - well here's your wake up call.

The American people voted on November 6th and many of them are gunowners. Yet they voted knowing full well what was at stake and they were comfortable with that. Well now the people are going to get exactly what they voted for and they will get it in spades. I have no sympathy for them.

- Black Blade
    guess it was wise to buy another spam can on saturday, I m preety stock and have reloading materials to due all these I also thought ahead
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yep and guys on other forums call me paranoid and crazy. Guess I could say I told you so but what's the point. There were the others who said barack did.'t want our guns. Funny they are silent now or disappeared from the boards.

Feedback Score

Those of us who prepped aren't too worried but those who procrastinated may have a bit of a problem.
    I was just busting on my buddy (that kept putting it off) for waiting too long, "now it's going to cost me more...", haha!
    I asked if he wanted to trade his harley for some hardware, he said "no way!"
    I told him I'll ask him again next week.. Mwahaha!

Feedback Score

BB never thought you were crazy brother it's times like this I wish I had some more years of prepping under the belt. I really don't think people should be surprised about this. The writing was on the wall and the President was more than predictable. When this gets real ugly all I will have to say to the big "Zerobama" voters was "you asked for this".

Here is a question though. Do we get to walk around with crooked hats and stupid looking clothes now complaining that "Da MAN be trynna take mah gunz"? Well look how many people can no longer just blame old white men for making stupid f*ckin decisions in the WH.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I recall some people telling me we shouldn't worry about Obama's gun control agenda during his re-election campaign since he didn't pass any bans then even though he appointed two rabid anti 2A SCOTUS justices. The man has always wanted to impose gun control and this gave him the magic moment. He pushing to have it passed this January and know the Republicans have as much spine as jellyfish, he'll get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.