Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feinstein's Words..

Feedback Score

How will they enforce these new laws?

Selectively

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Another one from 1995.
    "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them...Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in. I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."
    Sen. Feinstein in 1995: 'I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did'

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

She's Just another control freak,, lib,, bitter,, old bitch that has nothing better to do than cash in on any oppertunity to further restrict one right or another,,, GEZZZZ GET REAL!!! 88% of US citizens/ households,,, have guns by your own studies and statistics,, don't that tell you something ?????

The "don't let any disaster pass" with out using it to advance your own twisted agenda's,,,,, HELLO,,,,, you work for the people,, or at least that's the way it's supposed to be, more laws will do nothing but to make honest folks criminals.

PLEASE,,,, GIVE ME A BREAK !!!

Feedback Score

Here is a question that makes you think?, Everyone hates Feinstein with a passion ( being polite as possible!) how in the hell dose this gungrabbing self rightous bimbo keep getting elected ? oh yes thats right the Eleltorial Vote! there is another thing that has to go bub-bye!!! what we need is term limits and a way to get rid of these self serving morons who can only agree on how much to raise thier own pay. If I could be an Elected Offical I would do it under the orgional salery that was set forth to begin with, Which is not much. But then again its not supposed to be about the money. However it seems that our politicans dont think that way. they figure that our money is thiers to do what they wish with. People are bailing out of this country every day. The amount of citizans who are renounceing thier citizanship is on what appears to be a steady incline, More an more states are asking to succeed from the union. I forget howmany petitions have beeen submitted but there are quite a few. One would think that the Goverment would get a clue that something is wrong when its own citizans want out!.I do believe that a couple of petitions have reached the aquired amount of signatures to warrent a white house response, But will it happen that is the sixty four thousand question. And if sussicion is granted to a state, Unless provision are made those citizans have just lost thier second amendment rights. Sure its possible to get them back but only with the help of an attorney! which as we know is not cheap. I may disagree with some members on this fourm just as other might, But I will do everthing in my power to defend what you say and your rights to say it and your rights to possess any firarm...Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.