Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feinstein's Words..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post1911 Feinstein's Words..

Feinstein in 1995 on her concealed carry permit: 'I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did'

"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me."
    Feinstein in 1995 on her concealed carry permit: 'I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did' | MRCTV

No longer needed. She did not re-apply when she got bodyguards.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

when i get so rich i can hire my own platoon of ex-blackwater bodyguards to guard my sorry ass i might change my tune--but the politicians get theirs for FREE --with us paying the tab!

hell i think politicians need to live on the same planet everybody else does.

the assholes that want to ban firearms should have to protect themselves and not have our tax moneys paying their bills--

Feedback Score

But they are better than us serfs

They need protection, we don't

If you don't believe them

Just ask them

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Is that ol' bitch ever going to die?

Feedback Score

I get a sick feeling in my stomach whenever Fienstein or that Boxer woman is on the TV screen. What are people thinking when they elect these bozos??? Is California that messed up?
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

AS I RECAL SHE GOT INTO THE MAYERS OFFICE OF SAN FRANCISO WHEN MAYOR MOSCOIE AN MILK WAS KILLED. SHE GOT A LOT OF ATTENTION FOR HERE ANTI GUN STUFF AN THEN WAS ALL OVER THE PALCE WHEN THE MCDONALDS GOT SHOT UP. A LOT OF HERE CAREAR HAS BEEN BASED ON HERE RETORIC AFTER SHOOTINGS.

CALIFORNIA HAS GOOD PEOPLE BUT THE QUEERS, ACTORS, ILLEALGES AN HISPANICS HAVE TURNED IT INTIO A PARIDISE FOR THE WEAK. I GREW IN JUST NORTH OF TH EBAY AREA AN EVERY ONE I KNEW HUNTED AN FISHED . ONCE THE QUEERS MOVED INTO THE RUSSIAN RIVER AREA AN THE HISPANICS S SHOWED UP BECAUSE OF TALL THE GRAPES GOING IN FOR WINE THINGS WENT DOWN HILL. .

ITHINK ANY ONE RUNNING FOR OFFICE SHOULD LOOSE ALL THERE PROTECTION ONCE THEY LEAVE MAYBE THEY WOULD NOT BE SO EAGER TO PASS LAWS THAT PISS PEOPLE OFF ENOUGH TO WANT TO KILL THEM.

LAWYERS AN POLITICANS HATE GUNS BECASUE A LAW CANT PROTECT THEM WHEN THEY SCREW SOME ONE OVER ENOUGH TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. GUNS KEEP THEM HONEST AN THEY DNT LIKE BEING HONEST.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MORE OF HERE WORDS
    The senator said she'll introduce the bill when Congress reconvenes in January and the same legislation will also be proposed in the House of Representatives.

"We're crafting this one. It's being done with care. It'll be ready on the first day," she said, adding that she'll soon announce the House authors.

"It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation, and the possession. Not retroactively, but prospectively. It will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets," she said. "There will be a bill."

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    MORE OF HERE WORDS

So if I understand her words correctly, they plan on making so that no one can sell or pass on to heirs their guns or high cap mags after the ban? If so they've basically taken it from you as they legally no longer have any monetary value as your only option is to turn them in or burry them with you..... I thought confiscation was illegal without compensation.

Too bad she hasn't been using all of her energy and resources to fight CRIME instead of making criminals out of law abiding citizens.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HERE BILL WILL BAN POSSESION . THERE WILL BE NO GRANDFATHERING IN

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default moleman..

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    So if I understand her words correctly, they plan on making so that no one can sell or pass on to heirs their guns or high cap mags after the ban? If so they've basically taken it from you as they legally no longer have any monetary value as your only option is to turn them in or burry them with you..... I thought confiscation was illegal without compensation.

Too bad she hasn't been using all of her energy and resources to fight CRIME instead of making criminals out of law abiding citizens.
    Please. They can pass any law they wish..
    -Drunk driving. While I do not endorse it, 30 million Americans do it every afternoon.. Sometimes, very sadly, with very sad results..
    -Robbing banks. Illegal last I hear.. Watch you local news.
    -Rape, robbery, murder by any means. Illegal.. Watch your local news..
    Our thin Blue line of Police Officers are trying to stop these illegal acts..God Bless you VZ, pyrrotex and other Police Officers here.
    With all due respect. They can pass all the laws they damn well please..
    Will someone Please respond and tell me how they will enforce them?????
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.