Thread: NRA new members..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default NRA new members..

NRA sees rise in membership after Connecticut school shooting

Read more: NRA sees rise in membership after Connecticut school shooting | Fox News

The National Rifle Association, while staying mostly quiet in the immediate aftermath of the mass shooting in Connecticut, has registered an average of 8,000 new members a day since the tragedy, an NRA source told Fox News.

"Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting."

How is that Sarah. Reading this, little slap too yah is it?
    They were not cowering. They let all you friggen animals go up and USE those poor little kids for YOUR agenda..
    May they all R.I.P.. The families in Newtown even begged you people to leave them alone, "give us time to mourn."
    Stay tuned Sarah, the mourning is over. Now from the NRAs corner. Friday, stay tuned..
    Hi Sarah..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Members Please..

Gunco has the NRA forum like Black Blades helps the survival forum..
    Good Men both..
    Love the NRA hate em whatever.. NOW more than ever they need our help..
    All the gun forums, new members are joining.
    The antis may send people to stir the pot.. But posting is not easy, till you get to know someone on a sight and their humor and idiosyncrasies.
    Turn the other cheek and debate with class. Sarah is reading this as soon as I hit send.. They want internal fighting.. Debate fine, fighting not good at this time. Or really any time..
    Sarah you have awoken the "Sleeping Giant." Keep your seat belt on..
    Hi Sarah..
    Now maybe you will listen too common sense. We are not the enemy.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well said 4th. I had let my NRA membership slip... well now I am a lifetime member in good standing!

I found it odd that one of the things I read about starting the gun control debate was that "the gun people" will say that the gun control advocates are "bathing in the blood of the innocent to push their agenda". I read that on an online news posting.

So they KNOW that is what they are doing and trying to make it sound like we are trying to make them look bad for even starting the discussion!

"We are not the enemy"... how true.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score

I don't always agree with the NRA but have been a Life Of Duty member for years. Just got 7 buddies to join as well.

It really is sad that the anti's were jumping all over this like flies on sh*t. Good on the NRA for handling this how they have.

It's like the wild. The inexperienced pounce at the first sight of bait. The wise ones try to figure out why the bait is there so easy to be had.

Personally I am tired of it. I have prayed for many times and asked my padre's blessing for the victims and their families for the tragedy which took place only to be called a bloodthirsty, gun toting, hate monger. It's sickening.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I am one that never joined the NRA. Fixing to join though. I think they are our best shot at putting this thing down. Or lessening the effect of it anyway.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Love the NRA hate em whatever.. NOW more than ever they need our help..
    WELL SAID

INSTEAD OF DOING TWO MAG DUMPS SEND THE MONEY TO THE NRA THIS TIME.

ALL THE ANTIS ARE SAYING THERE FIGHTING THE NRA WHAT THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IS THE NRA IS MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE. SIGN UP ASK THEM NOT TO SEND YOU MAIL EVERY WEEK AN MAKE THEM USE THE MONEY TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION. IF THEY DONT YOU CAN ALMOST BET WERE GOING TO LOOSE EVERY THING.

IM GETTING A LITTLE SICK OF BSING PORTRAYED AS SOME BLOOD THIRSTY MONSTER. THE DEMS HAVE ALLOWED 80,000,000 ILLEALES STAY WHO KILL AT LEAST 4-10 PEOPLE A DAY ARE RESPONSIABLE FOR ABPUT 1/3 OF RAPES. THEY ALLOW HARONOR CITYS AN ARE TRING TO DESTROY ARIZONIAS ENTIRE AUTHORITY. THEY TRY TO SEND ILLEAGLE GUNS TO MEXICO CAUSING MORE DEATHS THAN ALL THE SCHOOL S SHOOTERS AN REFUSE TO TUEN OVER THE FILES ON OPERATION FAST AN FURIOUS. WERE IS THE MEDIA FOR THOSE VICTIOMS?????????????????????????? THERE SOFT ON CRIME POLITICS HAVE RELEASED MANY CRIMINAL BACK ON THE STREETS TO KILL . AN I SAW YESTERDAY WERE JUST THAT HAPPEND.
    I HAVE ONLY FELT THE NEED TO AIM AT ANOTHER HUMAN ONCE IN MY LIFE AN THAT WAS TO STOP HIS ADVANCES TOWARD ME. HE LATER WAS CONVIVTED OF KIDNAPING , RAPE AN MUREDER. IM SURE HE WOULD HAVE HURT ME HAD I NOT BEEN ARMED. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SHOOTING ANYONE. THE MEDIA CITES THE TRAVON INCIDENT AN THERE HASENT EVEN BEEN A TRIAL AN THE FACTS RELEASED . THE FACTS ONTHE SCHOOL SHOOTNG HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY RE;LEASED AN THE MEDIA HAD THE STORY WRONG THE ENTIRE TIME IT REPORTED ONTHE FRIDAY OF THE SHOOTING. MAYBE THEY BNEED TO BE FIUNED EVERY TIME THEY REPORT FALSE FACTS????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????/

I AM FAR FROM BLOOD THIRSTY.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.