Thread: BARRY SOETERO---TIME'S MAN OF THE YEAR

Feedback Score

Default BARRY SOETERO---TIME'S MAN OF THE YEAR

Time, as usual, got it wrong. The man of the year should be the Sandy Hook shooter. His actions will do more to change this country than the Chimp-in-Chief ever thought he could.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Or the retired U.S.Nay S.E.A.L.s who disobeyed orders and gave their lives in defense of others.
    Was their ever a doubt Time would choose Nappy?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Or the thousands of our brothers and sisters in arms still doing their best in Afghanistan even though they already know they have been hung out to dry.

Way to go Time. You have now let everybody know all they have to do is be babied until they reach a high position which they have no damn clue how to carry out to be considered for your shitty little magazine. Right on way to preach the exceptional-ism of mediocrity. Ten years from now it will be a Crack-head with 10 kids, who doesn't pay any child support to their mothers, for fulfilling the difficult task of spelling his name correctly. I go to the bathroom at work and meet better people than Time's Man of the Year... Love their country more and have done more for it too.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

All mainstream news media is liberal. This doesn't surprise me one bit. TIME also announced Hitler as MOTR years back. Shows you what kind of monsters write this crap.
    If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them...

Blaming a death on a gun is like blaming a misspelled word on a pencil.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What a POS!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

haven't they also has saddam hussain, momar kadafi, eadie ammen, assad, kim-dong ill, and a entire host of lunatics fanatic dictators?

the media is so full of just pure crap these days.

i guess thir getting bored because tiger woods is having a bad year---

oh yea i forgot the ayatolla --lol--

yea they probably pick that blind sheik terrorist as some kind of freedom fighting hero next year--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

it will make great bathroom reading when I wipe my ass with it, especially the cover
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Maybe not..

Quote Originally Posted by traxxasmaxx33 View Post
    All mainstream news media is liberal. This doesn't surprise me one bit. TIME also announced Hitler as MOTR years back. Shows you what kind of monsters write this crap.
    Now in retrospect, they put the man who has had the most influence on the world, good or bad, on the cover..
    Nappy has done more to destroy this country, divide racial lines, put us $6 trillion in debt in 4 years.. Shamed us with every world leader he has met, even the Queen of England did not invite him too the wedding..
    $6 trillion, that is more than every president in our history, combined..
    "It's Bush's fault."
    The list is endless what the idiot has done.. So maybe he does deserve the cover..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.