Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Last Call For Full Capacity Magazines!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Might as well sell for a profit?

CDNN is,

Open Sunday and Monday 8-5
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It Starts !!!!! And It's only the begaining folks,, hang on,,,,if ya ain't got it by now ,, good luck

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'm flush.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Me too

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Yup...

They sure are on the right track... Back in the Civil War when I was in the Military, we had 20 round mags with 19 rounds in them.
    Old timers told us 19 cause 20 would jam.
    Rather ironic our wonderful Govt. gives 19 year old young Men full autos and any weapon of death and destruction their little hearts desire.
    Sends them off to foreign lands, to kill some poor people he does not even know why the hell is killing them.
    Then the poor guy has to live the rest of his life, wondering why he killed the people. Because my Govt. did not like them?
    Yes Sir those big mags will sure stop nut cases from killing..
    "White Death" Finn sniper WWII.. Weapon bolt action Mosin Nagant.. In defense of his homeland, against the Russian invaders.
    Sights none, on his first 500 kills, look at the weapon. They broke down and got him a scope, for the next 201 confirmed kills.
    That is confirmed kills, God knows how many more the poor guy had to take out.
    Yes yes, those mags sure will stop the nut cases from killing..
    My next book, post, will be on the slaughter of men women and children in the 17 too 1800s with bows arrows, knives and hatchets. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:27 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If they come to my door I will just have to sadly say that I sold all my guns and mags and bullets, sorry. Do you have a search warrant? LOL

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I wonder how much I can get for my Sks right now? Hmmm

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell if that nut job had burned down the school and killed 200 kids would the media be calling for a all out ban on gas cans?

would they want to ban cigerette lighters?

or just ban gasoline and all liquids that burn???

there is certainly some "logic' problems with the media and the left-wingers.

if they ban hi-cap mags , are they going to ban springs, steel and plastic cause you might make your own evil mags???

most of the mass murders were white males so --is the government going to insist that white male children be sent to special schools for special politically correct teachings (brainwashing) ????

this open door is just what the left wanted --and the fricking press is in love with giving away all our hard earned rights--anybody ever bother to ask WHY?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Why j4, Why you ask..

Simple answer.. Nappies press conference on assault weapons. Whatever the hell an assault weapon is?
    Third question from the press "Sir we are about to fall over the "Fiscal Cliff. With all do respect, can you please comment on that?"
    After the first of the year, the fight is on. Cut Govt. spending or increase taxes, or hell both..
    Pray for peace, please. But the Govt. credit card bill is due.. All hell is going to break loose, I fear..
    They have to get the guns out of the sheep's hands.. Good luck with that..
    $6 Trillion in 4 years, great job Nappie, keep printing and giving..
    It's Bush's fault..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Simple answer.. Nappies press conference on assault weapons. Whatever the hell an assault weapon is?
    Third question from the press "Sir we are about to fall over the "Fiscal Cliff. With all do respect, can you please comment on that?"
    After the first of the year, the fight is on. Cut Govt. spending or increase taxes, or hell both..
    Pray for peace, please. But the Govt. credit card bill is due.. All hell is going to break loose, I fear..
    They have to get the guns out of the sheep's hands.. Good luck with that..
    $6 Trillion in 4 years, great job Nappie, keep printing and giving..
    It's Bush's fault..

+1! yep they really don't want to face the tough questions and face the music about all those trillions of our tax dollars they WASTED.

so they hide behind every tragic event they can get to play in the media.

very much of a fortunate coincidence for the big "O"--just in time to save his ass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.