Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Price Gougers

Feedback Score
    3 (80%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI,
    1st.I never cancelled this sale 7.62x39 did, I still agreed to the salebut limited it to 50 pc at that price. You could barlly get 25commited before the SHTF
    2nd. I never said this would be from stock on hand. I said I had stoke on hand & you ASSUMED that is where these would come from.
    3rd. I did limint it to current members, I didn't want a bunch of guys to just join to buy my UNDER priced lowers. Like I stated before this is why I don't like doing GB. Never had any drama on my WG GB. Ban me if you wish.

It's your sand box play as you will.
    Merry Christmas

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by woodey View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI,
    1st.I never cancelled this sale 7.62x39 did, I still agreed to the salebut limited it to 50 pc at that price. You could barlly get 25commited before the SHTF
    2nd. I never said this would be from stock on hand. I said I had stoke on hand & you ASSUMED that is where these would come from.
    3rd. I did limint it to current members, I didn't want a bunch of guys to just join to buy my UNDER priced lowers. Like I stated before this is why I don't like doing GB. Never had any drama on my WG GB. Ban me if you wish.

It's your sand box play as you will.
    Merry Christmas
    Are you serious?
    Here are our PMs on the matter, newest on top. Did you really think I wouldn't have saved them?

Last one I sent you

"If you wanted to put in any stipulations such as a minimum post count, that would have been fine, but you should have told me that BEFORE I started the buy, not afterwards.

I specifically asked you and You told me just 48 hours before you posted that, that you had them in stock, ready to go, so that's what I told them.

Great deal? $5 off and free shipping, is a good deal but not exactly earth shattering. Hardly worth the effort of a GB. The only reason we were even doing it was because you supposedly had them in stock and nobody else did."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by woodey
    Really? GunBroker.com - Page Not Found

Ya, it's all me. You should pull the plug on this. I'm suposed to sell my stock lowers I'm getting $190 shipped to some 6 post newbe that just joins the site? If you don't think that price is fair in these times or ANY times for that matter Great & this is why I don't do group buys. You people have NO CLUE.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 7.62x39
    Woodey,

What wtf happened? You told me we were all set, I put it in motion, now you don't have them? I already had 27 sold. You're making me look like a total idiot here.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by woodey
    Looking to help out with a GB of 30+ pc I have 70 raw in stock & 80 ano in route W/160 to follow + 50 retro engtaved

Feedback Score

damn 'his' under priced lowers ?

get real

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Some of us bought mags as a commodity, an investment. I started that 2 years ago. Just after thanksgiving I was working a deal for 500 or so P Mags. It fell through because I chickened out. I expected the next shooting would be the one to instigate a ban. I figured I could double my money.

That being said, THIS IS INSANE! But everyone else had the chance to buy like I did. I just sold 30 ar mags locally for 18 each. Double my investment. If I sell on arf its one price, if its local or people I have interacted with its a different price.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Or a $700 romy kit...come on man....like I said. Good luck and hats off to ya

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I know all about supply and demand. But, if you strike a deal with someone, you should follow through with it. You don't pull the plug after the deal is set in motion.
    If a guy want's to be a weasel profiteer, fine, but do it after you honor your commitment.

And then to come back with a pack of lies and try to make it look like it's our fault that the deal fell through is a real is really the bottom of the barrel.
    At least be a man and tell the truth. Tell it like it is, which would be, I don't give a crap what I promised the forum, I only care about how much money I can squeeze out of these receivers, F everybody else.

Feedback Score

supply and demand don't have anything to do with what some are doing what's sad is people are actually paying the prices

hats off to a local shop, supplier called up said he had a scar in 223 for 3500 and a 308 for 4500, make an easy 500 each on them. dealer told him no, if he paid that then that's what they are worth and they are not worth that. supplier said he was hearing alot of that

cdnn jacked their prices, first said their website was down when yes it was down so they could go through and jack all their prices, once down boom back up. 899 and 999 rifles now 1399 or so.........

hats off to those that didn't jack people, you will be remembered

Feedback Score

not a group buy, but a guy local had a chinese type56 ak with the folding bayonet locally for 495 the other day. I emailed him and told him I would take it. He came back and explained there was no markings on the reciever etc. but did get alot of interest. So he said he was going to reprice it and advertise it again. This time $595. I emailed back and said I would still take it. But if he had any questions I would be happy to answer them as best I could. He called later and said he was still getting flooded with people wanting it at full price and wondering what was up with it. I told him I did some googling and it seems that rifle was probably a parts kit built on a blank rec. since there was no markings, but I also told him the cut up rifle was probably worth a good bit more than the 595 asking price for the whole gun. I agreed to the asking price but didnt want to lie about anything I looked up. In the end he decided to keep the rifle. I told him to look up the type 56 ak and see what they were selling for on the gun auction sites. jim

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I freaked out when G kits with Barrels went from $75 to $99, I said WTF. Glad I stocked up then. (My ice breaking into the Building world)
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    Or a $700 romy kit...come on man....like I said. Good luck and hats off to ya

When I read this post I assumed a crazy price like that must be Gunbroker. So I went and looked. I see Romy's with new barrels for $285.00. But I can't find any for $700.00 ???
    Where did you see the $700.00 price?? Maybe with a Nodak receiver & a couple thousand rounds of Wolf???
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.