Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Price Gougers

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

It looks like our buddy may have bottomed out. His latest gunbroker auction is stalled out at $100. Maybe people have come to their senses and stopped the panic buying.

80% AR15 Lower receiver NEW OLD STOCK : AR15 Parts at GunBroker.com

I hope he gets stuck sitting on a bunch of them. I know he will never sell another one here or on weapons guild. They have already banned him when he tried register a new account under another screen name.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

LOL he has a PSA 100% with a buy it now for $950 and starting at $500 LOL I am selling BILLET lowers (100%) for $250. When more come in Ill let ya know.

He's not over at the other site anymore.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Woodey, Not only are you a slime ball but a liar as well. Lets break down your last post shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by woodey View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI,
    1st.I never cancelled this sale 7.62x39 did, I still agreed to the salebut limited it to 50 pc at that price. You could barlly get 25commited before the SHTF

You told me to "pull the plug" How is that not cancelling the GB?
    As evidenced in your PM posted below, you said the minimum amount was 30 pieces.
    I had 27 sold, from the time I announced it at 1:22pm and the time you posted in that thread at 1:52pm. Excactly 30 minutes elapsed time.
    What SHTF? The newtowne shootings were on 12/14. You first approached Me about the group buy on 12/20 and it was put in motion on 12/22. a full week later.

2nd. I never said this would be from stock on hand. I said I had stoke on hand & you ASSUMED that is where these would come from.

This is the very first PM you sent me, How would any prudent person have interpreted it?

"Looking to help out with a GB of 30+ pc I have 70 raw in stock & 80 ano in route W/160 to follow + 50 retro engtaved"

3rd. I did limint it to current members, I didn't want a bunch of guys to just join to buy my UNDER priced lowers. Like I stated before this is why I don't like doing GB. Never had any drama on my WG GB. Ban me if you wish.

The first time you ever mentioned anything about limiting the buy to current members was on 12/23 AFTER the offer was pulled. while you were scrambling to find a way to rationalize your rescinding of the offer.
    Never any drama on WG? You are now banned over there.

That's 3 for 3. You sir are a loser and a liar. And let's not forget that most of our members and weapons guild members are members on most all of the building forums. Before long every builder will know all about you.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    When I read this post I assumed a crazy price like that must be Gunbroker. So I went and looked. I see Romy's with new barrels for $285.00. But I can't find any for $700.00 ???
    Where did you see the $700.00 price?? Maybe with a Nodak receiver & a couple thousand rounds of Wolf???
    Look in the classified section on here.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMM I DODNT BUY MY STUFF TO MAKE MONEY BUT IF SOME IDIOT WANTS TO GIVE ME $1200 FOR A ROMMY KIT ON A NDS RECIVER ID CONSIDER IT. IM NOT LOOKING TO GOUGE ANY ONE BUT IF SOME ONE OFFERS STUPID MONEY WHAT ARE YOU SUSPOSED TO DO SAY NO?????? I SEE KITS AT 700 AN STUFF LIKE THAT. NOBODY IS BENDING YOUR ARM TO BUY. HOWEVER WHEN BUSSINESS START JACKING UP PRICES THATS A LITTLE DIFFERANT.

I CONSIDERED SELLING A FEW MAGS OFF AN MAYBE A KIT OR TWO TO MAKE A HOUSE PAYMENT . MAYBE IT WOULD BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION OR MABE IF i SELL A KIT OR GUN IN TWO YEARS THAT PREBAN 2013 RIFLW WILL BE WORTH $5000 AN THE BUYER THINKS HE SCRWED ME OVER GETTING IT FOR A GRAND. WHO KNOWS. OR THYE MAY BE OUT RIGHT BANNED AN EVERY ONE WILL LOSE THERE ASS.

MAYBE I SHOULD BE SELLING PVC PIPE AN END CAPS AS ITS LIKELY TO GET SCARCE IF THERE IS A TOTAL BAN LOL .

RENAIGING ON A DEAL IS BS AN SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

the welching on the deal for members is the big part and im sure thats what pissed Max off the most....

the gouging aspect is part of life that some people will always fall for.

yes some of us have taken a proactive stance against gouging in our hobby & in particular on this website and at WG.

nothing wrong with people making an honest living or good money.

but when your just outright molesting your fellow builders? thats a totally different story.

theres supply & demand.. & then theres blatant douchery. when that title fits? call it as you see it.

IF everyone grew a set and said NO to this type of thing... it would never be an issue again.

its easy to see who to NEVER EVER deal with or HELP in this hobby & its the people who dont treat you as a fellow builder... but as someone they should plunder and take advantage of.

there are many good vendors out there who have realized that this is the time to establish life long customers by NOT giving them an anal reaming.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    the welching on the deal for members is the big part and im sure thats what pissed Max off the most....
    Absolutely.
    We ran a lot of GBs here back in the old days, all very successful. At one time I was actually a Tapco distributor just from GBs. We sold hundreds of FCGs, pistons and flats.
    This was back before there was an ak-builder or DPH arms. When they started out, they offered gunco members deals that made group buys unnecessary. Most of us here have been loyal to them ever since.

But the point is that we've never had a GB blow up like this. I don't like having some tool tarnish our reputation.

To borrow your sig.

say what you mean & mean what you say

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Remember when 1patriot used to have the rivet group buys? He would not accept payment until AFTER you recieved your package & were happy!!!!!
    Now THAT was a builder helping builders!!!

Remember pitching in so Cheezytwang could go to gunsmithing school ?? I do & I stiil feel a bit of the GUNCO " family" thing.......

When Lois at Centerfire told me about a new forum called Gunco, I started typing it in the browser every few hours until BINGO ! A new forum with about a dozen posts total! Talking about page layouts, forum topics, etc. And NO dues!! Heh....Heh

Been a fun ride so far !!!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.