Thread: What we Need is a Peaceful demostration

Feedback Score

Default What we Need is a Peaceful demostration

Everyone protests about one thing or another, and that is our civil right, Most states have an open carry law with the exception of NY Calf etc Unless on duty & Licensed to carry. I prepose that some how everyone gets to gether in ever city and evey state and have a march! for our rights and do carry your firearms, with one major exception Don't load them! and do not carry ammunition, Just give the lsaw a reason to send you to jail, and take your rights, Now mind you if this was to happen your on a list. Here is one thing the Goverment dose not thing about! We are having nothing but problems with terroistist cell in our country, And HAts off to the FBI and Home Land Security for catching these plots before they happen, But if History has taught us anything, there will be a big problem and it would be one of US that would be able to terminate an Immeadate threat. And if Confiscation were to happen and amass incident were to happen the first question would be how did this happen? and how could this have been prevented! and the answer is as obvious as the noise on one face this type of demonstration would need to be from every state county and jurististion.,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ALL IT WOULD TAKE IS ONE IDIOT IN THE CROWD TO MAKE THIS A ANTI GUN FIELD DAY. BETTER IF EVERY ONE HAD A EMPTY HOLSTER THE SYMBELISM IS THE SAME AN THE COPS WOULD HAVE EVEN LESS REASON. THE MESSAGE WOULD BE JUST A VALID WITH NO GUNS IN A PROTEST. THE MEDIA WILL LOOK FOR PROBLEMS SO DONT GIVE THEM ANY. i HAVE ALSO SAID A PROTEST WOULD BE A VAIBLE IDEA MINE WAS MORE LIKE 1,000,000 PEOPOLE IN DC BUT THE HARD WORKING GUN OWNERS OF THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER TAKE HE TIME OF FROM WORK TO DO IT. ITS A LOT EASIER TO GET A MILLIION NON WORKIG PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING LIE THAT.

IMO IT WOULD BE TO EASY FOR A ANTI TO FIRE A SHOT IN THE AIR AN ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE.

I SUSSPECT MOST OF THESES SO CALLED PLOTS THAT THEY ALWAYS CATCH IN AMADE FOR TV TYPE LAST SECOND TYPE DEAL ARE REALLY FISHY AN LIKEL ARE BASED ON ENRTAPMET SCAMS WERE THEY FIND SOME MENTALY WEAK WANT TO BE MUSLUM AN TALK HIM INTO SOME THING THEY CAN THEN ARRREST HIM FOR . ALMOST EVERY ONE HAS BEEN WERE THEY WERE A UNDER COVER AGENT IS SELLING BOMBS OR EXPLOSIVES OR SOMETHING . YOU WOULD THINK THAT A TERRORIST WOUD EVENTUALY GET IT RIGHT AN NOT BUY FROM THE CIA, FBI, DHS AT SOME POINT????

THERE EITHER REALLY RELLY GOOD OR THERE IS SOME BS HAPPENING HERE TO FEED THE MEDIA A PRO LOOK HOW GOOD WE ARE MEDIA STORY.

IF A TERRORIST REALY WANTED TO DO DAMAGE ALL HE WOULD NEED TO DO IS JUST DO IT THER ARE PLEANTY OF SOFT TARGETS AS THE RECENT SHOOTER HAS SHOWN. THINK WHAT A DOZEN TERRORISTS COULD HAVE DONE IN ONE DAY A OUR SCHOOLS OR OTHER EVENTS???????????????? THEY DONT NEED TO BUY BOMBS FROM UNDER COVER AGENTS.

IF GUN OWNERS DONT STAND UP WERE GOING TO LOOSE A LOT HERE REALLY FAST.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I think soon, a armed demonstration is all that will undo what's been taken from us.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.