Thread: May be some short term good news on gun control

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Default May be some short term good news on gun control

It seems that the left wing politicians may still be afraid of the repercussions of gun control would have on their election chances. Could be a short reprieve maybe?

Obama, Reid slam brakes on gun control | WashingtonExaminer.com
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Byron York is a Naieve city boy. Nice guy, smart guy, but still a beltway guy.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I believe we are headed for suspension of a lot of our rights as US citizens in the four years to come. If you are wealthy and enjoy anything, your rights to do it will be TAXED and spread to the ones who don't hold their own. The ones who never manage life believe that everyone else should have a SUCK-OH existence like them.

Law abiding citizens that enjoy working on and developing skills with firearms are thought of as haters and selfish people that don't help others. If we don't stand our ground some kind of way with this one, boards like this may begin to find themsleves under attack as well.

Society is forming up kids to think like wind up toys and be just like the next stamped out individual that will wear a uniform and always nod their heads yes sir. Coorporate America is enlisting any and all who will conform and reinforce the one world unified statute of living on this planet. And, taking away our guns farther assures they would never be subject to reproachment that would mean anything.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    I believe we are headed for suspension of a lot of our rights as US citizens in the four years to come. If you are wealthy and enjoy anything, your rights to do it will be TAXED and spread to the ones who don't hold their own. The ones who never manage life believe that everyone else should have a SUCK-OH existence like them.

Law abiding citizens that enjoy working on and developing skills with firearms are thought of as haters and selfish people that don't help others. If we don't stand our ground some kind of way with this one, boards like this may begin to find themsleves under attack as well.

Society is forming up kids to think like wind up toys and be just like the next stamped out individual that will wear a uniform and always nod their heads yes sir. Coorporate America is enlisting any and all who will conform and reinforce the one world unified statute of living on this planet. And, taking away our guns farther assures they would never be subject to reproachment that would mean anything.

Yup the "New World Order" under the oh so benevolent United Nations. It make me sick to my stomach.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

"The Bushmaster rapid-fire weapon used to kill schoolchildren in Connecticut."
    That was a HUGE blow to the US people and they forgot the BRAVE adults there too that lost their lives. These Liberal reports should also say "The Gun that is like the one protecting the US People in wars, the same wars that we, the reports LOVE to cover because of the blood and gore. Thats gives us a reason to wake up in the morning and glorify the stories of Death. That is OUR lives.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.