Gunco Forums banner

Dems new Buzzword: MASSACRE Magazines

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  FyredUp 
#1 ·
Watches about three minutes of the all day anti gun mob on Cspan.

Over & over the new catch phrase your going to here from now on;

MASSACRE MAGAZINES!!!!!! MASSACRE MAGAZINES!!

Anything over ten rounds is now a MASSACRE MAGAZINE!!!

Could not stop laughing at all the crocodile tears & pale terrified facial expressions.............
Then it was Pelosi's turn......Thankfully I switched channels before she spoke.
Hate to throw a shoe at my new 60" Samsung!!:rofl:

#2 ·
HUMMM. That old poster of the bolt action with the saying something to the effect that they will come for sporting weapons once they call them "sniper rifles" comes to mind. Once again I wish the idiots would use their energy and resources to fight crime and the root causes v/s trying to making criminals out of honest citizens.

#7 ·
HMMM WELL THE MEDIA NEEDS TO UNDER STAND THAT THE FREEDOM MAGS ARE WHAT MAKES THIS COUNTRY WHAT IT IS.

IMO THE MEDIA IS TH E BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR SOCIETY . NEVER HAS SUCH A SMALL GROUP OF NUTS AN WEIRDOS HAD SO MUCH INFLUNACE ON THE SHEEPLE OF AMERICA.

#8 ·
1biggun "IMO THE MEDIA IS TH E BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR SOCIETY . NEVER HAS SUCH A SMALL GROUP OF NUTS AN WEIRDOS HAD SO MUCH INFLUNACE ON THE SHEEPLE OF AMERICA."

YOU ARE SO RIGHT

#13 ·
I posted this on a firefighting forum I am a member of where the gun debate is raging and is now 7 pages long. For those that don't know me this post is dripping heavily with sarcasm...

Logic, and real attempts at curbing or solving these issues have little meaning to the knee jerk reactionary anti-gun crowd. Once you understand that people are blameless and the gun is somehow capable of evil all on its own you will see the light. Once you start to hold people themselves accountable for their actions you may damage their self esteem and THAT my friend is the worse possible thing you can do to someone in our society today.
By the way, "Massacre Magazine" sounds like a gamers magazine with al the cheat codes and such.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.