Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Join the NRA

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911

Quote Originally Posted by bvd1940 View Post
    Thanks for the link, just signed up after a hiatus away for a few years.
    Shame on me.

me too--

i thought the NRA was a bunch of gold digging whores --some of them are--

however were facing a "Stalingrad moment" for the second and the constitution as a whole.

if the current left leaning congress and administration manages to crack the 2nd and dilute it --it ain't gonna be long before they launch an attack on freedom of speech.

all our rights and freedoms are going to go up for grabs if the communist take down the second--

do you really want this bunch of ass monkey leftist lawyers fu@king with the constitution?

i know i don't---

hell yes JOIN THE NRA!!!

at least the NRA has a few ears bent up there and money talks--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I HAVE ISSUE WITH SOME OF THE NRA,S THINKING BUT I DONT THINK BEING A MEAMBER WILL HURT UNLESS THEY SELL US OUT SOME HOW. SPENDING $25 OR SO CANT HURT AN YOUR NIT OBLIGATED TO STAY A MEMBER.
    ID LIKE TO SEE MORE VOLUNTARY WORK THAT GUYS COULD DO TO HELP THEM
    LAST SHOW I WAS AT I SAW NO NRA PRESANCE?? WTF.

IF THERE ARE CONCESSIONS GIVEN I HOPE IT THE BEST DEAL THEY CAN GET GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES. THEY HAVE NO REAL POWER OTHER THAN THEY REPERSENT GUN OWNERS. IF OBAMA DOES A EXCUTIVE ORDER AS THE NEWS PAER SAYS HE MIGHT TODAY . THEN THERE IS NOT A LOT THEY CAN DO OTHER LEGAL BATTLES.

MY GUT SAYS HES GOING MANDATE FFL TRANFERS ON ALL SALES, BAN MAGS OVER 10 ROUNDS AN POSABBLE EVEN REINSTATE A MUCH STRICTER ASSULT WEAPON BAN.

I WONT LIKE MANIDITROY TRANSFERS ESPECIALY WITH A RECORD KEPT BUT OF ALL THE STUFF BEING PROPIOSED I ,CAN LIVE WITH HAVING TO GO THROUGH A BACK GROUND CHECK TO BUY A GUN NOW IF THEY START LOOKING AT MEDICAL RECORDS AN STUFF THEN THE NRE NEEDS TO FIGHT THIS. IS TILL THINK A JUDGE NEEDS TO FIND A PERSON MENTALY DEFECIANT . I SHUDDER AT PEOPLE NOT GETTING HELP FOR DEPRESSION OR MARRIGAE COUNSLEING OR OTHER STUFF FOR FEAR OF LOOSING THERE RIGHTS. IM NOT FOR MANDITORY BACK GROUND CHECKS BUT IF SOMETING HAS TO BE GIVEN UP LET IT BE THAT.

IF WERE GOING TO BE HIT WITH MANITORY FFL TRANSFERS ID LIKE IT TO BE A LOW COST FEE AN IMO DEALERS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO JACK PRICES UP AN COLUDE WITH OTER DEALERS TO SET PRICES. IMO $20 IS PLEANTY FOR DOING A 5 MINUTE TRANFER. IMO IT ALSO COULD BE DONE AT A POLICE OFFICE OR SIMULAR . WHY WOULD WE NEED A GUN SHOP TO DO A TRANFER BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE FACE TO FACE??? BOTH PEOLE SHOW UP AT THE STATION OR WHAT EVER IS SET UP WITH THE GUN YOU HAND IT OVER AN THEY DO THE TRANSFER.

AGAIN IF WE HAVE TO GIVE UP ANYTHING I COULD LIVE WITH IT. I FEEL THAT ALL THESE DELAYS AN BS THEY PULL NEED TO BE FIXED. I CAN HAVE MY CREDIT CHECKED IN 5 MINUTES BUT SOME HOW IT TAKES THE ATF OR WHO EVER SOME TIMES 3 DAYS TO APPROVE THINGS. WHY IS IT IN MY STATE A FEDAERAL CHECK IS DONE FOR A LONG GUN BUT A PISTOL IS DONE BY THE STATE AN THEY CHARGE??????? IF THE STATE DOSENT TRUST THE FEDES THEN THERE IS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES. I THINK IF YOU ARE CONVICTED OF A CRIME THE DATE NEEDS TO BE ENTERED IMEADITLY AN IT NEEDS TO BE ON A FEDERAL LEVEL IF THERE GOING TO SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROATES THEN MAKE THE SYSTEM WORK IF POSSABLE. I GET DELAYED 50% OF THE TIME THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. IN FACT IMO IT SHULD NOT EVEN NEED A PHONE CALL, A DEALER SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENTER ALL INFO INTO A COMPUTER AN GET A ANSWER IMEADITLY NONE OF THIS THEY NEED TO RESEARCH IT BS I KEEP HEARING. if THEY NEED TO RESEARCH YOU AN THEY HAVE A SS NUMBER THERE IS SOME THING WRONG IT SHOULD BE YES OR NO AN THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO FIND OUT WHY THERE IS A NO AN AWAY TO APEAL OR CORRECT A ISSUE.

I ALSO THINK A VALID CONCIELD CARRY LISCENCE SHOULD ALSO OK FOR A TRANFER IF WERE FORCED TO DO THIS. SWIPE THE CARD AN ITS VALID OR NOT IF VALID DO THE TRANSFER. I DONT THINK DEALERS SHOULD HAVE TO LOG THE GUN IN AN OUT TO DO A TRANFER BETWEEN TWO PWOLE IF THER BOTH PRESANT AN I DNT THINK THE TRANSACTIN NEEDS TO HAVE RECORRDS KEPT. IF THERE LEGAL TO OWN IT THEN THAT ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE ESTABALISHED.

A BUDDY GOT A NO ON A PURCHASE A FEW YEARS AGO IT TOOK HIM A YEAR TO GET PERMISSION TO DO THE ONE BUY AN NEVER GOT TOLD WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS. HES NEVER BEEN ARRESTED OR MENTAL OR ANYTHING. HE HAD TO PROVIDE FINGERPRINTS AN ALL SORTS OF BS NEVER GOT A STRAIGHT ANSWER.

NOW FLAME ME IF YOU MUST ILL RESPECT YOUR OPIONINS. A LOTOF THIS IS ME JUST THINKING OUT LOUD. I ALMOST SOLD TO A BAD GUY AN GOT MYSELF INTO SITUATION VERY RECENTLY SI I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS A LOT. ASKING A GUY YIU DONT KNOW FOR ID CAN BE A RISKY SITUATION IF HE IS NOT A GOOD GUY.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I also am going to re-up after five years or so off. I have the form ready & just have to decide which magazine I want.Too bad ar15 magazines are not one of the choices!! Heh....Heh
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I WONDER IF THERE INSURANCE WOULD COVER ALL MY STOLEN ASSULT RIFLES A WEEK BEFORE THERE REQUIRED TO BE TURNED IN??????? lmfao.

GLAD YOU JOINED. HELL YOU CANT LOOSE WITH THE GIFT CARD AN MAGAZINE.

Feedback Score

NRA is good, they are the reason you still have them now. It takes money to fight money. I am also a Texas State Rifle Association member. They can help you with CMP purchases as well.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Though I am a life member of the NRA, I do not think they are tough enough when it comes to confronting the gun control tyrants. I like GOA better:

Gun Owners of America

Feedback Score

I am an NRA member, and I agree with Tommo, but I think the more people who belong to any pro fire arm organization the better.

Feedback Score

Nuke em from orbit, just to be sure ...
    Join NRA, GOA and JFPO...I did
    Do it before it is too late!
    Proud member of the NRA,GOA and JPFO!!!
    And now GOCRA in MN!!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Been absent for a couple of years from membership. Reuped today. Have been a member or NAGR and Georgia gun owners for a while. I feel like dealing with local and state govts. do a lot of good.

Feedback Score

For the life of me, I don't understand why there are people in this group that HAVE TO BE PRODDED to join the NRA. It costs less than a box of freakin shells. If half the gunowners in the US joined the NRA, hell, we could APPOINT the president.
    I pay for five memberships a year, and it hardly costs a thing. Here, the local gunshows have an NRA rep at the door, and if you sign-up or renew, they refund the entrance fee and charge $25.00
    Come on people. NRA & GOA membership can't be asking that much.
    Hunter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.