Gunco Forums banner

Elections Have Consequences

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
The people made their choice and we will make ours.

See less See more
#2 ·
What the fuck is that? A picture of someone shooting at a HELICOPTER? With "TAKE ACTION NOW" instructions on it? What the fuck is that? Encouragement to shoot at helicopters?

What SHOOTING SPORT does helicopter target practice fall under?

I'm sorry but posting that is a bit too much... regardless of what you think the GUBMENT has in for you. Putting shit like that on a public forum is giving "the other side" what they are scratching for - proof that we are a bunch of gun crazy people who "cling to their guns"

#3 ·
If they abandon the US Constitution and come calling then yes. It is our duty as per the Founding Fathers. The choice by that time is to "die on your feet our live on your knees". The "one percenters" will resist and the rest will go meekly into slavery and most Americans apparently are quite happy with that prospect. We had two civil wars already so a third one is not out of the question.

#4 ·
Obama anti-gun agenda may lead to domestic crisis, warn experts

Obama anti-gun agenda may lead to domestic crisis, warn experts

Gun control
December 22, 2012
By: Jim KouriSubscribe

Both Obama and Holder have been biding time waiting for the right moment to spring their anti-gun agenda on Americans.

Police.An anti-gun owner initiative being considered in Washington could lead to massive civil disobedience and a severe domestic crisis, gun law expert John M. Snyder warned on Friday.

"According to confidential information," he said, "forces linked with the administration suggest the government classify semiautomatic firearms and multiple capacity ammunition feeding devices as Title 2 National Firearms Act items under the Gun Control Act of 1968.

Families throughout the nation continue to mourn the horrific deaths of 26 people, including 20 young children, killed on Dec. 14, 2012, during a Newtown, Conn., mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, said Mike Baker, a political strategist who believes that government is not the solution to any problem, but government is the problem.

Americans familiar with federal gun laws understand that under this scenario, semiautomatics and high capacity magazines could be acquired only with great difficulty and at great expense by America's estimated 100 million law-abiding firearms owners, notes Snyder.

According to Snyder and other gun ownership advocates, the Obama administration long ago realized it would have insurmountable difficulty getting a semiautomatic gun ban, such as that considered by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and others, passed Congress, especially when the House is controlled by defenders of the Second Amendment.

Congressional Second Amendment supporters already are preparing for such a battle. During the Clinton years, Congress enacted a partial, temporary semiautomatic ban but allowed it to sunset after 10 years because of its lack of significant negative impact on crime, according to surveys conducted by the National Association of Chiefs of Police.

The Obama administration, now safely reelected, may order the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to take the classification step. Some gun-grabbers view the designation of Street Sweeper shotguns as Title 2 firearms during the Clinton administration as precedent for such a move.

For several years, various groups and individuals have discussed the anti-gun owner proclivities of the current administration. Obama anti-gun owner activities have involved the promulgation of anti-gun federal regulations, the appointment of anti-gun judges to the federal courts, including the Supreme Court, and the appointment of anti-gun personnel to other high federal positions, including the appointment of an attorney general of the United States who is suspected by many observers of playing politics with the nation's law enforcement community.

"It's been under this attorney generalship that the infamous Fast and Furious federal gun running scandal involving ATF has occurred," Snyder stated. "The administration may feel that a replacement in that office could facilitate a ratcheting-up of its anti-gun activities with announcement and inauguration of the proposed semiautomatic classification/ban."

"Such a move surely would galvanize the law-abiding grass roots gun-owning American public into opposition as it never has before. At the very least, it would lead to an action in the U.S. House of Representatives to defund if not eliminate entirely the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. To what it would lead at the very most is anyone's guess," warns Snyder.

A former NRA editor and director of national gun rights organizations, Snyder has been defending the individual Second Amendment civil right of law-abiding American citizens to keep and bear arms for over 46 years. He's been called the senior rights activist in Washington by Shotgun News. He also serves on the advisory board of the National Association of Chiefs of Police.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-anti-gun-agenda-may-lead-to-domest...

Black Blade: Might be what is necessary to spark off a new Civil War.

#6 ·
Dude, seriously, this is way over the top. I have to agree with hcpookie you are feeding the anti-gun crowd and the government with all they need to prove gun owners are a bunch of violent anti-government wackos to be eliminated.

Nice work...if that is your intent, and perhaps it is.

#8 ·
Yet they aren't out there in residential neighborhoods, and calling for armed insurrection BEFORE that type of thing occurs is called treason. Let's be frank, if the government turns on the people and the military is sent into neighborhoods to quell "discontent" then we need to follow the advice of many of the Founding Fathers and rebel.

But I will not be involved in any way, with anyone, at this time calling for a revolution just because their candidate lost the presidential election and that is ALL this is about at this point. To be honest many of you sound like the whiny ass Hollywood ultra leftists that insisted they would leave the country if Bush 2 got elected.

#9 ·
I cruise a few gun forums and this not near over the top as a lot of silly posts I've seen but I really wish everyone would cut out this kind of talk. You are just feeding ammo to the other side to make their points with. With passing of the NDAA and the gov being able to detain anyone at will now, you will probably be labeled a domestic terriost with all this kind of talk.

#13 ·
Sir, I know the constitution, and I also know that talking about overthrowing the government through the use of force is considered treason in this country.

Frankly, if you were in the military you know I am right.

#14 ·
What everybody seems to forget is that 99% of the military are on "our" side.

That's why I was incredibly offended at the post about Obama calling up the National Guard (which he cannot do, the Guard is a "State Militia").

I was in New Orleans after Katrina and I NEVER took anybody's gun, and I would have butt stroked anybody who did.

#17 ·
Thomas Jefferson Quotes:

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

Black Blade: Of course according to a few (even here) we are to suppose that our Founding Fathers (including Thomas Jefferson) were wrong to defend freedom and liberty and that they are treasonous criminals? I say that is absurd and incredibly stupid.

#19 ·
Sorry, you people are delusional if you can't see the difference between actually resisting the government once they start marching into neighborhoods and using military might to take control, and calling for an armed take over of the government because it wasn't who you wanted, then any further discussion is futile.

Further, turning this into a right versus left argument pretty much says you have run out of rational arguments to defend your point of view.

#20 ·
Sorry, you people are delusional if you can't see the difference between actually resisting the government once they start marching into neighborhoods and using military might to take control, and calling for an armed take over of the government.
"There are two kinds of people, those that are prepared, and those that suffer"
-FyredUp signature block

Once they are marching and then you decide to act, you will suffer from lack of preparation. Not promoting anything just saying. If you are simply referring to prepping "in case" such an event should take place as to not suffer than you harbor the same mentality you just don't voice it.

Oh and treason is harboring or aiding the enemy, but I think what the picture is promoting is dessention or sedition what would lead to what the military calls mutiny and what forefathers called revolution.

You know I always gotta give you crap every time you say something like "you people" or " you all" when you post. That's generalization and that is wrong. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.