Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: some idiot shooting fire fighters

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default some idiot shooting fire fighters

looks like the guy set a fire to ambush fire fighters. they were pinned down an shot. why was it fire fighters dont need guns???????????

THE ANTIS ARE ALL OVER IT ALL READY. MAYBE THE BEDIA CAN GET A WEEK OUT OF IT AN INCITE MORE IDIOTS TO DO THIS CRAP.

4 Firefighters Shot, 2 Killed At Webster, New York Fire Scene; Shooter Dead (UPDATE)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I just saw a news conference on it.The 62 year old shooter did 17 years for killing his Grandmother.
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Imagine that, MENTALLY ILL dude with proven history.

But, Liberals will blame it on HI Capacity magazines and guns.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trukfixr View Post
    I just saw a news conference on it.The 62 year old shooter did 17 years for killing his Grandmother.
    So again, we have someone who was already prevented from legally owning firearms, using one. Someone who shouldn't have been on the street even.

How will new laws prevent this? Someone please explain that to me again.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Some another IDIOT just MURDERED a POLICE officer here in my home city of Bellaire, Texas. A mentally ILL fool who needs to receive the DEATH PENALTY!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

we had some nut who ran over firefighters with his SUV while they were responding to an auto accident his mother was involved in --i think it was three paramedics killed--

yes he was intentionally trying to run them down!

it seems the nut jobs are coming out of the wood work!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Christmas is a tough time of year for many. too many people are not strong enough to make it through it . Too many people have no place to go for help. too many people were afraid to ask for it when it's there. it doesn't help that the economy is in the toilet.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I just seen this article, here's some of the details.
    And, see what happens when you let the bleeding hearts feel pity for someone, this guy should have gotten the death penalty in the 80s.

Spengler had served more than 17 years in prison for beating his 92-year-old paternal grandmother to death with a hammer in 1980 at the house next to where Monday's attack happened, Pickering said. Spengler, 62, was paroled in 1998 and had led a quiet life since, authorities said. Convicted felons are not allowed to possess weapons.

The gunman's sister, who lived with him, was unaccounted for.

Two firefighters, one of whom also was a town police lieutenant, died at the scene, and two others were hospitalized. An off-duty officer who was passing by also was injured.

Police restricted access to the neighborhood, and officials said it was unclear whether there were other bodies in the seven houses left to burn.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

The 2 that died had no chance. The reports I read on firefighter forums were they were shot as they exited the vehicle. Arming them would have made no difference in the least.

I am not anti-gun but I do adammantly oppose arming firefighters. We have another job to do, not engage in running gun battles.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Beating an old lady to death SHOULD have gotten him a penalty of death.

Had the sick sob been fried or hung for his first heinous crime, these men would be home with their families tonight.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.