Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spam E mail.. Tin foil anyone

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

things that make you go hmmmmm......
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

United Way started a Sandy Hook victim fundraiser website 3 days BEFORE the shooting!!! WTF?!?!?!?!
    PROOF?????????

THE MEDIA HAS REALLY MADE IT A MESS WITH THERE WE DONT KNOW SHIT BUT GOT TO SAY SOMETHING REPORTING UNTILLTHE FACTS COME IN. . WHAT SCHOOL DOSENT HAVE AT LEAST SOME SORT OF VIDEO SECURITY SYSTEM THESES DAYS ????? HELL PEDIFILES CRUZING THE PARKING LOT WOULD BE REASON ENOUGH. WERE IS ALL THE LOCAL STORE , GAS STATION, BANK FOOTAGE OF HIM DRIVING ON THE STREET?? YOU CANT DRIVE ANY WERE THESE DAYS AN GET RECORDED. WERE ARE ALL THE UTUBE VIDEO FROM LOCAL SPECTATORS WITH CAMERA PHONES. WERE IS A TIME LINE THAT MAKES SENCE??? ALL THE MEDIA IS SAYING IS LITTEL KIDS DEAD GUNS GUNS GUNS. THERE IS VERY LITTLE FACTS. HOW LONG BEFORE OFFICIAL RECORDS CAN BE RELEASED?????????? WE WILL HAVE GUN LAWS BEFORE THE POLICE REPORT IS MADE.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    PROOF?????????

THE MEDIA HAS REALLY MADE IT A MESS WITH THERE WE DONT KNOW SHIT BUT GOT TO SAY SOMETHING REPORTING UNTILLTHE FACTS COME IN. . WHAT SCHOOL DOSENT HAVE AT LEAST SOME SORT OF VIDEO SECURITY SYSTEM THESES DAYS ????? HELL PEDIFILES CRUZING THE PARKING LOT WOULD BE REASON ENOUGH. WERE IS ALL THE LOCAL STORE , GAS STATION, BANK FOOTAGE OF HIM DRIVING ON THE STREET?? YOU CANT DRIVE ANY WERE THESE DAYS AN GET RECORDED. WERE ARE ALL THE UTUBE VIDEO FROM LOCAL SPECTATORS WITH CAMERA PHONES. WERE IS A TIME LINE THAT MAKES SENCE??? ALL THE MEDIA IS SAYING IS LITTEL KIDS DEAD GUNS GUNS GUNS. THERE IS VERY LITTLE FACTS. HOW LONG BEFORE OFFICIAL RECORDS CAN BE RELEASED?????????? WE WILL HAVE GUN LAWS BEFORE THE POLICE REPORT IS MADE.
    for the united way thing - here is a google search to give you a bunch of reading, https://www.google.com/search?q=unit...+3+days+before

eta - for more proof - screen shot of the google search showing the december 11th date.

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Some mighty strange shit surrounding this one and also the alleged batman movie theater incident.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

tanvil - more than likely unrelated to the incidents, but interesting reading nonetheless (especially the third paragraph). Fluoride, Nazis, and the Atomic Bomb

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

So did they receive any contributions 3 days before the shooting? there would be a paper trail if they did.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    So did they receive any contributions 3 days before the shooting? there would be a paper trail if they did.
    Hard to say. I don't work for them so don't know. Google is trying to say it is a date glitch - but other sites don't seem to have the problem???

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Just keep drinking the water, everything will be fine.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Interesting. I got think a date being wrong is a little more believeable than a chatty setting up a fake fund as part of a government conspiracy 3days early that would have also been a mistake.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

heres the supposed ar15 that was never used and isnt an ar15 at all!
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

msnbc reports no ar15 at all!
    Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

notice the red dress?

WOULD YOU BE DOING THIS?
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.