Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spam E mail.. Tin foil anyone

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Spam E mail.. Tin foil anyone

This E mail was in my spam folder.. Don't know what to think about it.. but found it interesting to read.. B2B

The primary-school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, approximately 45 miles from the Colt Arms Factory, is just another one in the long line of government psyops designed to persuade the public to allow the government to take away their guns, and their means to defend themselves against the government and the banksters that the politicians really serve.

The small children murders are designed to create hysterical emotions in women to get them to demand that guns are banned. If that doesn’t work they will continue with their evil agenda with worse and worse atrocities on younger children, until they get their way and disarm the people, so that they cannot fight back against government tyranny.

Newtown is the U.S.A.’s Dunblane, which was orchestrated in Scotland in 1996 by the British establishment, to whip up hysteria in order to ban all handguns from the U.K. It was a follow-up to the Hungerford Massacre in England in 1987, which was carried out by mind-controlled Michael Ryan, who then shot himself so he could not be questioned, and it was used to ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

It’s always the same people behind it – the gun-grabbers who want the people to be defenceless against the gun-grabbers’ employers – the banksters who own all of the politicians. They get their politicians to pass legislation for them, in order to remove the people’s freedoms and means of defending themselves, and enslave them in a draconian police-state, under a mountain of debt, and then exterminate the useless-eaters.

The Dunblane massacre was supposedly carried out by Thomas Hamilton, who was a paedophile and procurer of children, for a high level paedophile ring involving senior members of the Tony Blair Labour-Party shadow-cabinet and others. The massacre served two purposes, it achieved their desired handgun-ban and killed the abused children, so they could not be witnesses against the elite-paedophiles. They then had the findings of the inquiry sealed for 100 years, which is proof of the above.

Like Newtown there were two shooters, Hamilton and a hit-man who shot Hamilton and made it look like Hamilton committed suicide after shooting 16 children, so that he couldn’t be questioned. Hamilton was found in the school gymnasium slumped against a wall and still gurgling, when an off-duty policeman PC Grant McCutcheon entered the gym and saw two semi-automatic pistols, one on either side of Hamilton’s body.

The autopsy revealed that Hamilton was killed with a .38 revolver. These people always slip-up with their crimes. There was no .38 revolver for him to have shot himself with. Thus, there was a second shooter who killed Hamilton.

Similarly, the first reports from Newtown were of two shooters, just like mind-controlled James Holmes in the Denver Batman Cinema massacre, the story then quickly changes to just one.

Columbine was similar, in that a team of shooters in black outfits were seen there and the two accused were on mind-altering prescription-drugs.

Wake up and see the pattern and their modus operandi and don’t fall for it. Never let them take your guns, except from your cold dead hands.

All of these are staged events to whip-up hysterical public support for banning the people from having guns. It works the same in every country – Hungerford in England, Dunblane in Scotland, Port Arthur in Australia and the list in America is endless, because of the Second Amendment and the people having a pro-gun culture. That makes it much more difficult to break the Americans’ love of guns and the Second Amendment, which was put in place to protect the people from the government.

Gun bans work well for tyrants. They worked well for Hitler, Stalin and Chairman Mao, to name just three.

If you want to stop these massacres, wake-up and get rid of the banksters, their puppet-politicians and all gun-grabbers; arm teachers and ban gun-free zones.

From one who can see the pattern and hopes to enable you to see it too.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

What about reports that the ar-15 was found in the trunk of a car?

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    What about reports that the ar-15 was found in the trunk of a car?
    I've heard that too, but the media still talks about the ar15 was used the most. Perhaps it's like the old poster that shows anything and the media labels it an ak47. One thing is clear to anyone, the news is clearling pushing their agenda like a rabid dog. Reguardless of accuracy or truth.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

After Fast and Furious ie..FEDERAL & a Felony.. hard not to; not believe any of these stories... Look! you sell a gun (AK) illegally to a criminal in another country and they murder a US federal agent with it..and they trace it back to you..and then you lie about it and Obstruct justice.. your head would be on a platter, they'd kill you so fast your court papers wouldn't even be dry..... B2B

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Yep, no witnesses. Not a single person has stepped forward and actually saw him. No video surveillance (which is common in most schools). And the town "retard" (sorry to use that term) is the one who did it.

Feedback Score

Yeah, I got the same email on the 17th to two different email addys I use one of them for diesel truck related sites the other for a different purpose. I haven't finished forensics and tracking for those as I have been waiting for a few other hits on different servers we run... but it seems a little strange to say the least??? as most spam I get has a pattern of how much and where it goes and where it comes from. I got a couple theory's but that's all they are...
    As for the happenings at the school there are a lot of strange things there also... almost like a controlled exercise Hmmm.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
    J.Edgar Hoover

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I got two came from Freemanfighter@dune.com

While reports of Tuesday's shooting at the Clackamas Town Center Mall in Oregon, dominated the national media, until Friday's horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, one very important detail has been repeatedly (and intentionally) left out of the MSM's coverage.

The shooter, Jacob Tyler Roberts, was confronted with an armed citizen, at which time he ran away and shot himself. By the time police arrived on the scene, Roberts was already dead.

That armed man was 22-year-old Nick Meli, who was at the mall shopping with a young woman who was babysitting her friend's baby.

Here are a few facts about armed Americans:

-In 1982, the town of Kennesaw, Georgia, passed an ordinance which required all heads of household to have at least one gun in the house. The burglary rate immediately dropped an astounding 89 percent. Ten years after the law was passed, the burglary rate was still 72 percent less than it was in 1981.

-Armed citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as the police do every year in this country (1,527 to 606).

-A 1996 University of Chicago study concluded that states which passed concealed carry laws reduced their murder rates by 8.5 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assaults by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent.

-According to the National Safety Council, with guns being used 2.5 million times a year in self defense against criminals, firearms are actually used more than 80 times more often to protect lives, rather than to take lives.

-A 1979 Justice Department study entitled Rape Victimization in American Cities, concluded that of more than 32,000 attempted rapes, 32 percent were actually committed. But when a woman was armed with a gun or knife, only 3 percent of the attempted rapes were actually committed.

-Another Justice Department study found that 57 percent of felons agreed that "criminals are more worried about meeting an armed victim than they are about running the police."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMM TO ME ITS A PRETTY SICK PERSON TO MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT HIS TRADEDIGEDY. IM NOT SAYING THE MEDIA IS REPORTING CORRECTLY BUT IM GOING TO HAVE TO BELEAVE THAT A NUT KILLED THESE LITTEL KIDS AN IMO THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY UNLESS HE HAS ANY REAL PROOF NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH HARD.

I SUSPECT THERE MAY BE FACTS WE DONT KNOW BUT IT WOULD TAKE ONE HELL OF A PLAN TO SET AL THIS UP. AS MUCH AS I DOT AGREE WITH THE CURRENT ADMINSTATION I REFUSE TO BELEIVE THEY WOULD KILL LITTEL KIDS TO PASS GUN CONTROL. IMO OUR BUYING INOT THIS MAKES US LOOK LIKE NUTS WITH GUNS.

SHOW ME PROOF AN ILL ENTERTAIN THE NOTION.

THE MEDIA IS BECOMING OUR ENEMY A AN THEM IWOULD NOT TRUST BUT TO TIE THE GOVERMENT INTO A MASS KID KILLING IT WAY TO MUCH TO BELIEAVE.

ITS CHRISTMASTODAY AN I DONT WANT THIS ON MY MIND ANY MORE.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

What do you believe ??? I no longer believe the media AT ALL..

No Assault Rifle Found at Sandy Hook Massacre « GeoEngineering Exposed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.