Thread: Fox and Friends

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Fox and Friends

Sent this to Fox News:

Hi,

I was very angered and disappointed to see the hosts on 'Fox and Friends' this morning call for registation of assault weapons and a new assault weapons ban as the answer to mass shootings in schools. They also said the Vice President of the NRA, Wayne La Pierre, was a hypocrite for calling for armed policemen to be stationed in our nation's schools to protect the students. Bill O'Reilly has also called for registration of assault weapons with the FBI on his show 'The Factor'. I could not disagree more with the hosts' of 'Fox and Friends' and Bill O'Reilly's comments.

These type of comments are to be expected from Democrat propaganda networks like MSNBC, CNN and NPR. Since you have decided to join them and become a shill for gun control and the Democrat Party, I must regretfully cease to be a viewer of you network.

Tom McGinley

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

did you get a response ?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I have not once turned on the news since the day after the elections. I feel better for it. My poor old heart just cannot bear the strain of those idiots. And I used to have Fox on all day.
    Out of the 300 channels on DISH, why can't there be even ONE conservative news or weather outlet?
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The problem is we have the media now making hard decisions for us.

Feedback Score

I thought the news media was supposed to report the news? Maybe it's just us in the wrong. Thank you news media for having an opinion for everyone else.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

The manufacture of consent.

It is and always has been the same crap being fed to you from a different spoon.

It is and always has been mass mind control. No different than 'pay your fair share ' or 'Ron Paul can't beat Obama'. Well in hindsight, fair share ain't in the Constitution and maybe Paul could have won, oromney sure as hell didn't. So here we are in line at the plumbing supply house.

Americans reality was created for them by a handful of intellectual prostitutes controlled by global corporate interests.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Never had an answer to any emails I have sent to Fox.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Neither have I, even when I emailed Glen Beck about a story he did about the VA.

I did however receive a response from a Dallas news station that did a story about how the Dallas VA hospital is being run. I saw the story and sent them mine, how a doctor at the VA told me "you're white, you've got a job, go somewhere else!".

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.