Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AK mags on Ebay!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Glad I got a couple hundred mags for each type rifle and pistol. Now I just watch all the silliness with much amusement. A nice take is to paraphrase the old Dr. Pepper jingle:

"I'm a Prepper, he's a Prepper, She's a Prepper, we're a Prepper, Wouldn't you like to be a Prepper, too?"

Those who procrastinate usually get caught unawares. Those who prep are just amused. Those who don't even care or rely on others are just evolutionary dead ends.

If I needed the money I guess I could sell some mags. But I am pretty well set.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED A COUPLE HUNDRED MAGS PER GUN FOR BUT GOOD FOR YOU. BUYING EXTRA STUFF FOR MANY HOWEVER IS NOT ALWAYS DOABLE.

IM GLAD YOUR SET.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

A bit over kill on the mags IMO, BB ,but whatever. I'm not going to put on my tin foil hat just quite yet, but will stay aware. More ready for nataral disasters is my mode,, guns and ammo aren't a survivalist thing to me,, just a hobby. Hell,,,you can only move X amount of crap if you do have to make a move and in a flood or tornado or shit like that ,,, your shit's gone anyhow. Unless you like living in a hole somewhere,,on the side of a mountian,, not for me,,,, rumitiz ya know !!!

I'll just waste my bucks on having fun and enjoying my hobbies, hot rods, shooting fishing ect as long as I can, after all at nearly 63,,,I realize I've only got a few good years left in me around this old hosendia any how. No sweating here, just living and having fun. I'll just adjust for the ride, what ever it may be.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Only two days left guys. Someone better grad this 30 rounder before it's too late! Never know what the prices will be AFTER the storm!!
    Group buy???

AK 47 Double Stack 30 Round Magazine 7 62x39 Excellent Condition | eBay
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

It's up to 76 bucks.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I SEE ABOUT 71 LISTINGS FOR AK MAGS ON EBAY. SOME HAVE GONE NUTS SOME LOOK FAIR BUT YOU WONT KNOW UNTIL THEY END. THE TAPCO MAGS ARE GOMNE THAT I LOOKED AT THE OTHER DAY.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

A FEW SKS DETAHABLE 30 ROUNDERS GETTING CLOSE TO $75 YIKES. i DINT PAY THAT FOR THE GUN .

New 7 62x39 SKS Magazine | eBay

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I ran a few AK 30 mag adds. Was getting lot's of bids. Then Ebay deleted them
    all, saying it' their policy not to sell anything over 10 rd.
    They don't go by their own rules.

Botton line, Ebay sucks.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score

Ebay can't make up their minds what they want to do. I listed some smith and wesson 5906 14 and 15 rounder mags and even after I had sweveral bidders they removed my listing? WtF? Now I have a bunch of 9mm mags I want to sell so I can get some more ak mags and no way to do it.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Well if you want to try again put them on with less info, like S&W 5906-14 & S&W 5906-15 and just give the minimum info like "good condition" & "works".
    If that doesn't work, put them on Gun Broker, they only charge you a fee if it sells.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.