Thread: From behind the Red Wood curtain.

Feedback Score

Default From behind the Red Wood curtain.

So out in Kalifornia for the holidays because the wife made me come. My personal campaign on gun rights has so far been unsuccessful. I have been kicked out of 1 gun store so far when I was told a Yugo PAP M9 was $1,200 and my comment was "That is the most expensive bullet button I have f*ckin seen". Things are getting crazy out there but I have a serious new outlook on what was once my home state. Watching the news and not posting for about a week due to time spent with the family, but I can hardly stomach what's going on. Half of the Californians I have talked to want to leave whereas the news media and sheeple want to be more like them.

What is happening where American citizens want legislation as opposed to education? The ideals set forth by the framers of our nation are being pissed on by those too ignorant or too cowardly to make decisions of their own free will for self betterment. It is a shame when those who champion themselves as being proud of our citizenship must hide lest we be outed by a newspaper or targeted by a tainted news media.

Brothers I am unapologetically American and my rights were given to me by a higher authority not a temporary politician who's only hopes are to maintain employment being handsomely paid by the taxes which all of us thought were going to the betterment of our nation and society. Instead it is being wasted on an ineffective public education system, programs to support those who are unwilling to contribute, lawyers hired by lobbyists and politicians to trample our rights and the very politicians hired to advance the success of our nation.

This acceptance of mediocrity is now what is preached and our rights being stripped by those sworn to uphold and defend them. Stay strong, remain active, let your voices be heard. Our future depends on it.

There was once a time where Americans of a young nation would not be told what their rights were not but would scream at the top of their lungs what their rights were. History does not repeat itself but it will rhyme more often than not.

Semper Fi.

Sgt C.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well said!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE MEDAI IS OUT OF CONTROL AN IM CONVINCED THERE ONE OF THE BIGGEST THREATS TO AMERICA THYE CONTROL WHAT THE SHEEPLE HEAR AN THERE BS IS ALL BAOUT SHOCK AN AWWE EVER THING IS A BIG DEAL ABOUT NOTHING AN THYE TRY TO MAKE EVERY LITTLE THING SOME BIG NEWS STORY.

IMO IF THERE GOING TO START TAKING AWAY MY RIUGTS THENT HE MEDIA NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHEN THERE FACTS ARE NOT STRAIGHT! THEY NEED TO BE PENALIZED FOR WHEN THEY LIE OR DECIEAVE. ITS BECOME WERE THE NEWS IS ALL ABOUT INFLUANCING OTHERS TO THINK THE WAY OF THE COMPANYS.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.