Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LA trading food for guns

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question j4

No sure.. Just saw the Police Officer holding them.. With a strange look on his face.. Hey, they said no questions asked..
    Must have come out way past my time in the Military.. Young guys would know what they were..
    They might?? have been already fired and sold through a Army Navy surplus store or something..
    L.O. was turning them over too the bomb squad to check..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Isn't this what Obama tried to do in Benghazi???

Gift cards to get their illegal weapons back? LOL

Feedback Score

I can,t believe anyone would turn in any gun of more value than $200. Especilly one worth over $600 lowball price, before the crap that is happening now.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LOL TURN IN A DEACTIVATED ROCET LAUNCHER AN GET A CARD. I SEE THAT SO CALLED SUPRESSED 50 ROUND GUN THERE. HMMMMMM I SUSPOSE GETTING HGTAT OFF THE STREET WAS A GOOD THING IF IT WAS EVEN A WORKING GUN.

LOT OF BS HERE AN N O MENTION OF THE VALUE OF THE CARDS.

PEOLE WITH UNWANTED LEGAL GUNS SHOULD JUST TAKE THEM TO A SHOP OR SHOW AN SELL THEM .

I HALF ASS WONDER HOW MUCH OF THIS CRAP IS STAGED BY THE LEO,S TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS A GOOD THING.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i don't think i would even trade in a de-activated --dummy launcher for a McD's gift card for two happy meals! LOL!

you got to be Mc-loving it!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I didn't see any pics of a rocket launcher, but at one time expended LAWS rocket tubes were $10 at your local army surplus store. They said the rocket was gone, you have an obviously empty tube, why on earth would you bother the bomb squad over that? The next question is, did he get the lowball gift card for it, or did they give him the top of the line "assault weapon" card?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I will cook chinese food for gun, one ku po chicken for your Glock .

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default kernel..

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    I didn't see any pics of a rocket launcher, but at one time expended LAWS rocket tubes were $10 at your local army surplus store. They said the rocket was gone, you have an obviously empty tube, why on earth would you bother the bomb squad over that? The next question is, did he get the lowball gift card for it, or did they give him the top of the line "assault weapon" card?
    No this was not a L.A.W.... I am familiar with them. Junk..
    We had access too all we wanted, we heaved them.. Only thing it would not stop was a tank..
    Think biggun nailed it, showtime from the Govt. for the turn in.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Someone in the comments area said it was an AT-4 tube and even had "trainer" on it, like Kernel said these used to be sold in surplus stores.
    The only pic I see is the one that they are showing the MAC11 & TEC9, I bet the "silencer" is fake
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I wonder how many nice collector pieces were turned in and destroyed. What a shame..........

the scuba museum dot com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.