Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: grand-pa tell me bout the good old days!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell back in the good old days a couple was a man and a woman--today we got that 'new-normal"--BS--LOL

Feedback Score

In 66 the rifle was in the back window, the beer in the trunk. $5.00 would get some gas, a movie with a "girl" and a drive-in burger and coke for the both of you.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

A partner was a guy you went into bussines with, not poke in the butt an take to a church to marry an march in parades with . AIDS WAS THE OLDER HOT CHICK THAT HELPED YOU WITH YOUR MATH WHEN YOU WERE A SOPHMORE. LOL

Feedback Score

I'm only 26 but I remember when you could physically discipline your kids, kids could take a lunch to school without having to pass calorie regulations, and cellphones were for parents so there kids could call them from a pay phone.

Oh yeah I can also remember when the only options kids were given were "go to bed or I'll get you in bed" as opposed to "do you want the iPhone or the Droid"
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.